Havertz Beta Application

Havertz

Discord username: Havertz#9732

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have beta tested on other OSRS private servers and also setup servers myself but not for the public just to see how everything works. Also helped out with Ikov in 2014.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very Knowledgeable as I pick up things very quickly, also having a drive to be the best at everything thats released in-game. Started playing in 2009, but have enjoyed playing RSPS due to the fast pace of levels and travel.

Runescape username & total level: Ollie 07 - 1188, Not as high as it should be as I have had multiple over the years.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I feel like with my knowledge base I can test most areas of the game out, providing you with good and honest feedback. I really have a good feeling for this server and want to make sure everyone will have a good experience playing. I have an around skill in PvM, Skilling and PvP to cover all areas.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: 40-50 hours per week.

Thanks,
Havertz