Licence2kill Beta Application

Licence2Kill

Discord username:
Licence2kill#6459

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:
Yes, I've had my own rsps like 8-10 years ago it was called dutchscape and later on Generation-X(these servers were nothing like Ikov, just copy paste i didnt really code it all by myself but i did learn alot in that time. There are still some videos on youtube of people pking on generation-x 525.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:
Runescape - Not so much. Haven't played it in about 6 years.
Oldschool Runescape - At the moment osrs was released i started playing again for a couple years. first year i was 1 def based pure with all quests for ancient magic and mitrhil gloves done and  most combat skills 94+. then after a year i trained my defence and and played the game like i played the original runescape. and i started skilling until i got bored of it.

Runescape username & total level:
Username - The Runician
Total Level - 1882 (OSRS)

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 
I would love to test out Tob since i have done it quete alot on ikov and i really enjoy doing it. also any other minigame like the duel arena,pest control, anything i would be happy to help. 

I also love doing pvm, such as zulrah,cerberus,qbd i can do almost every boss in the game. Im also willing to test any skill if it needs to be tested. Im also a gambler so if anything needs to be tested out with like dueling,flower poker, or dicing im totally up for it.

Also with my past of owning a small rsps i think i can be really helpfull for the server in various ways. Since i know all the basic stuff. Im also from the netherlands, so i could also helpout all those dutch players.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:
I can spend every singly day atleast 4 hours on zaros.(i work at my own office so i can  play anytime i like) but most of the time it will be 8-10 hours per day.

Thank you for looking into this application, hope i did provide enough information to get accepted.

Greetz Licence2Kill