PVP updates

glod

came onto this server. found fights for 2 days now impossible to find fights. wildy needs to be buffed heavily for both mains and irons.

1. buff the drops from galvek to incorporate items used for pvming. could throw in bandos, arma crossbow, z spear, torture amulet, buff all supply drops by ALOT. currently it says uncommon chance for 25-50 blighted angler fish. they should make it so it turns into normal anglers and so that it can drop 300-500. should be able to drop 100 brews, combats, sanfews as well and make it so it drops 500 blighted ice sacks or buff the runes to 2k+ of each rune, blood and death rune. supplies cost alot when pking on an osrs server having a world boss that can fund those supplies would make me more willing to go to the boss. the bandos, arma crossbow ,and zamorak spear (feel free to add more btw, should add ALL godswords as well especially ags.) additions would also increase the chance of good loot from the boss. currently the best thing u can get from galvek is 1/100 and cost 100m. could also make all daggonoth king rings an uncommon drop at 1/40 as they're commonly used for pking

2. buff the amount of bloodmoney you get in ::pvp. no one pks at ::pvp unless your risking a shitton of money since by the time someone would die for a welfare set i already wasted all potential profits from the kill on food. you should get a minimum of 30 bloodmoney per kill at ::pvp and at edge wildy making it more profitable to go pking. it is common for pkers to use hundreds of anglers and alot of brews to get a kill at these zones.

3. add malediction ward to the blood money shop. it is commonly used in brid fights on osrs as it is meant to be a cheap magic bonus off hand however the cheapest one in the TP costs 40m while i can buy a wyvern at 30 mil. could make it 150-200 bloodmoney either same price or slightly more expensive than a mages book.

4. buff ancient casket and give an arrow to the spawn location.

5. make a defender cost 50 blood money in the blood money shop and also add the rune dragonstone (e) bolts to the shop as well as adding diamond dragon bolts which are commonly used by pkers when fighting tanky set ups

1: no to most of that because that is too op and pvm people will complain - but you can add ‘some’ items within reason such as ags/barrows/staff of dead/bolts/runes/potions/food and I don’t see that much harm in it 

2: sure as long as you can’t farm free kills for extra blood money 

3: sure 

4: sure
5: support  because currently the bolts you use for dcb/acb cost cheaper than the nooby regular ones 

while we are on this topic revs actually suck for money btw

Edited by Snow Cone

Rem's Smile - Imgur

2 hours ago, Snow Cone said:

1: no to most of that because that is too op and pvm people will complain - but you can add ‘some’ items within reason such as ags/barrows/staff of dead/bolts/runes/potions/food and I don’t see that much harm in it 

2: sure as long as you can’t farm free kills for extra blood money 

3: sure 

4: sure
5: support  because currently the bolts you use for dcb/acb cost cheaper than the nooby regular ones 

while we are on this topic revs actually suck for money btw

For the 1st one it brings up the major issue with the wild which is that pvmers have no need to go into the wild. Everything you get from Wildy keys to the wildy boss is all just for pkers. You want to make the wilderness available and profitable for pvmers to go to. You need pvmers in certain common areas so that pkers go to those areas to kill the pvmers. Then the pkers bump into eachother and the place becomes a hot spot. Buffing the wilderness is a necessity. Irons have 0 need to go into the wild. Unless they want to make the wildy sheilds and even then the shields arent even that op so irons have no need to go to them.

if 90% of the server is ironmen 5% pvmers that makes it 5% pkers. The wilderness is filled by the same 5-10 ppl over and over who all avoid fights however if more pvmers wete deep wild you would see these “pkers” going further from a tele, in more risk making it easy go expose them. Wilderness needs to be high risk high reward.

3 hours ago, glod said:

For the 1st one it brings up the major issue with the wild which is that pvmers have no need to go into the wild. Everything you get from Wildy keys to the wildy boss is all just for pkers. You want to make the wilderness available and profitable for pvmers to go to. You need pvmers in certain common areas so that pkers go to those areas to kill the pvmers. Then the pkers bump into eachother and the place becomes a hot spot. Buffing the wilderness is a necessity. Irons have 0 need to go into the wild. Unless they want to make the wildy sheilds and even then the shields arent even that op so irons have no need to go to them.

if 90% of the server is ironmen 5% pvmers that makes it 5% pkers. The wilderness is filled by the same 5-10 ppl over and over who all avoid fights however if more pvmers wete deep wild you would see these “pkers” going further from a tele, in more risk making it easy go expose them. Wilderness needs to be high risk high reward.

Ya that’s a good point but that kind of incentive would be a huge change for the overall gameplay, not sure how much support it would get as it makes the server less of having an “osrs feel” to it, which I think is what the devs intended zaros to be. But ya I think if this suggestion were to ever pass, have multiple wilderness bosses, or even add monsters into the wilderness so there’s more variety and hotspots  

I would also like to see a buff for revs, currently it’s pretty shit and about the same gp you get from thieving. Rev cave could have a lot of potential for pvmers as well if it drops better shit

Edited by Snow Cone

Rem's Smile - Imgur

• 2 weeks later...