Bug Testing - Beta APP

FourP

Discord username: Thorpy#7927

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I've played RSPS' since 2005, I'm particularly interested in input based attack vectors and improper character sanitization (chat/input box based crashes/weirdness)

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I played runescape along side private servers since 2005 up till EOC when I moved to private servers, most recently "Indova" and then onto "OldSchool RSPS" so I'm up-to-date with newer OSRS content and their workings.

Runescape username & total level: N/A I don't play OSRS, I did play x1 xp rate on Oldschool RSPS though and on that I'm 1961 total 126m xp (below if you wanted to check)

https://oldschoolrsps.com/hiscore/normal/custom

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: My interests are very specific and probably wouldn't be found by accident, malformed characters in input boxes such as clan chats/pms/yell (crashing anybody who sees the malformed inputs).

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:  I suppose that depends on how well you've sanitized your inputs and how many there are to check. As long as it takes, I don't work...so time isn't really an issue.

Vouch for @FourP. Have known him for years, and even staffed alongside him on several RuneScape Private Servers in the past. One of the best bug finders/busters I have known in the RuneScape Private Server scene. Very experienced and knowledgeable in a lot of areas.