pid swaps

glod

• Developer
12 hours ago, glod said:

pid does not swap nearly enough at ::pvp i can go thru 2-3 brid fights without pid swapping while on osrs pid swaps at least once or twice every fight

Hi, PID shuffles roughly every 60-90 seconds on Zaros (similar to OSRS). Keep in mind that when PID shuffles you are not necessarily guaranteed to swap priority with your opponent due to randomness.

18 minutes ago, Hope said:

Hi, PID shuffles roughly every 60-90 seconds on Zaros (similar to OSRS). Keep in mind that when PID shuffles you are not necessarily guaranteed to swap priority with your opponent due to randomness.

i mean speaking from experience it takes ALOT longer for pid to swap on here. maybe its just shit rng but, if you could just check everything again it would be greatly appreciated.

• Developer
5 minutes ago, glod said:

i mean speaking from experience it takes ALOT longer for pid to swap on here. maybe its just shit rng but, if you could just check everything again it would be greatly appreciated.

I just checked for you, that's where I got the information from.

On 4/11/2021 at 1:19 PM, Hope said:

I just checked for you, that's where I got the information from.

Gonna bump this and try to change the suggestion. Make pid swaps the same rate as it does in pvp worlds. Pid swaps in pvp worlds every 24-36 seconds (40-60 game ticks) this is very important for risk fighting, nhing and bridding which as a whole had been completely neglected. Maybe you can try to change pid swaps in just pvp but having pid swaps more often will not hurt pvmers in the slightest and make pking more 1:1 especially since people only fight at ::pvp (edge bank instance)