Infinity Boots/Mage's Book/Master Wand

Fatt

Currently these 3 items are drops from battlemages. which kinda sucks cock as a elite hardcore. not to mention they're all 3 needed to make some of if not THE best in slot items for magic. Maybe some alternative way can be done to obtain them? Idk any ideas. maybe boss slayer can give boss slayer points and have a shop dedicated to boss points. thats just a wild idea though. but yeah some of the best mage items being locked behind wilderness blows. just my opinon. any ideas or plans to make these 3 items and or infinity robes available from external sources?

1 hour ago, Fatt said:

Currently these 3 items are drops from battlemages. which kinda sucks cock as a elite hardcore. not to mention they're all 3 needed to make some of if not THE best in slot items for magic. Maybe some alternative way can be done to obtain them? Idk any ideas. maybe boss slayer can give boss slayer points and have a shop dedicated to boss points. thats just a wild idea though. but yeah some of the best mage items being locked behind wilderness blows. just my opinon. any ideas or plans to make these 3 items and or infinity robes available from external sources?

AFAIK you can get them from hard or elite clue scrolls.

Other way, bring a splashing set up, if pkers arrive splash the wizard you're currently on 😛 

• 2 weeks later...

Im 100% for this, I don't think content that doesn't require you to go into wildy in osrs should require you to enter it in zaros. I'm not sure to what droptable it shoulf be added, but I don't want it added as a slayer reward.

Perhaps it could be added to some slayer minster which currently isn't done that much, say drakes.

c4e48e3b3b5784ed0c6d2afc842c69d4.png

On 4/26/2021 at 9:02 AM, Melchior said:

@FattI think it would be great to have a additional source. Supporting your base idea.

What did you have in mind?

No ideas sadly. But I have found out you CAN get both Infinity boots and Master Wand from Elite AND Hard clues. However this is still relatively difficult. But it is possible. So yeah no ideas for alternative methods. I feel as if slayer shop rewards but idk that seems to easy. maybe clues are the perfect difficulty to obtain them.

Not much support for this... if i cant get the wildy bosses to drop bis items for pking(claws/bandos/armadyl) then wildy items that are bis for pvming shouldnt be given non wildy alternatives. 

If they want to add the mage training arena like osrs has it then they can make it available that way. But with the current state of the wildy theres like 3 people that pk and they arent even good so not really risky anyway

Edited by glod