Theatre of Blood Solo

Z O D I A C

• Developer
On 4/12/2021 at 11:46 AM, Z O D I A C said:

I'm just gonna cut to the chase and request a way to solo the Theatre of Blood, it's already difficult enough to find a team and if it's soloable on Osrs then I don't see why it shouldn't be soloable here.

Could you please provide specifics on what needs to be changed (I.E. what in Zaros is currently not 1:1 with OSRS where it isn't soloable). Try to be as specific as possible, and I will see what I can do.

6 hours ago, Hope said:

Could you please provide specifics on what needs to be changed (I.E. what in Zaros is currently not 1:1 with OSRS where it isn't soloable). Try to be as specific as possible, and I will see what I can do.

I mean tick eating doesn't really work which is like the most important thing that needs to be in the game to be able to solo the Theatre as it is. Zaros is still an Rsps so I think that scaling down the health and combat levels of the Npcs is a must so it doesn't become tedious to solo or even Duo (which is scaled to a trio raid atm btw). I know that you guys want to keep it 1:1 with Osrs but honestly, what's the point? I really enjoy Zaros but it's these kinds of things that make people go play osrs instead. 

• Developer
7 hours ago, Lasanyer said:

I agreewith this, fixing tick eating would be really great. I dont think the rooms shoud be changed apart from them possibly having the boss stats tweaked

Could you be specific on what bosses and attacks need to be tick-eatable?

7 minutes ago, Hope said:

Need to be able to tick eat at Sotetseg.

Could also make sure it works at ver'zik, don't know why you would tick eat p2 isntead of just doing it the normal way but could be nice to have it working if u happen to fuck something up.

Lmk if there's something I can help with

c4e48e3b3b5784ed0c6d2afc842c69d4.png

21 minutes ago, Hope said:

Very important to tick eat Sotetseg and Verzik phase 2 cuz lightning attack hits a shit ton on solos. And You guys need to scale down hp, defence and attack bonuses.