Changing how pvp weps work

glod

Weapons like vls statius warhammer etc are OVERPOWERED, there needs to be something to balance them to make them more expensive and/or remove them from the game.

suggestion: after 5 hrs in combat using rhe vls or 10 hrs equipped it disintegrates and it is removed from the game. People cannot even sell their vls’ because all of the 10 pkers on the server have a vls. 

On 4/15/2021 at 9:40 PM, Konar said:

There is something that balances them, they can only be used against players, if we made it so they degraded, there wouldn't be any in-game because not enough come into the game

That's a weird way to look at it.

If they degraded, it'd give people incentive to kill revs to get them as drops, to then be sold.
Would make revs more worthwhile and add pvms to wildy

On 4/15/2021 at 4:40 PM, Konar said:

There is something that balances them, they can only be used against players, if we made it so they degraded, there wouldn't be any in-game because not enough come into the game

Trust me. A wep that can consistently hit 4 35’s-40’s thru prayer is NOT balanced because it can only be used on players. Rn theres a total of 10 pkers and that number is going down daily. Every single pker has a vls. It costs 65m to buy and it is insanely strong. There shouldnt be alot of vls’ in game. Its a cheap item that is very overpowered deep wild. This idea has worked on other servers and it keeps rhe price of pvp weps/armor high while keeping their effectiveness while also making it so ppl dont waste their time using the op gear in rag sets.

the only way to fix the eco now is to start removing items. This is being neglected by the decision makers of this server. I dont pvm so i cant come with ideas to lower the amounts of those items but i do pk so i can give suggestions on that

22 hours ago, GIM T0M said:

That's a weird way to look at it.

If they degraded, it'd give people incentive to kill revs to get them as drops, to then be sold.
Would make revs more worthwhile and add pvms to wildy

Revs don't drop them, galvek, ancient casket and wildy keys drop the weps

18 hours ago, glod said:

Trust me. A wep that can consistently hit 4 35’s-40’s thru prayer is NOT balanced because it can only be used on players. Rn theres a total of 10 pkers and that number is going down daily. Every single pker has a vls. It costs 65m to buy and it is insanely strong. There shouldnt be alot of vls’ in game. Its a cheap item that is very overpowered deep wild. This idea has worked on other servers and it keeps rhe price of pvp weps/armor high while keeping their effectiveness while also making it so ppl dont waste their time using the op gear in rag sets.

the only way to fix the eco now is to start removing items. This is being neglected by the decision makers of this server. I dont pvm so i cant come with ideas to lower the amounts of those items but i do pk so i can give suggestions on that

Yeah I agree there needs to be an item sink, I just don't see enough coming into game if we made them degradeable

1 hour ago, Konar said:

Revs don't drop them, galvek, ancient casket and wildy keys drop the weps

Ah apologies l could've sworn it was revs? might have changed since i last played.

however my point still stands, it'd bring players into wildy to try and get them as drops to be sold for some good money.

19 hours ago, Konar said:

Yeah I agree there needs to be an item sink, I just don't see enough coming into game if we made them degradeable

Well there shouldnt be alot. It is absolutely aids to fight against. There are a total of 8 pkers on the server. There’s probably 100 vls’ not having alot will fix the issue of them being aids as well as the price