C0ckm34t’s beta application

C0CKM34T

Discord username:

siestA#3948

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

I have a habit of exploring each and every mechanic in mechanically intensive areas such as tob; inferno; chambers, vorkath, zulrah

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:

I will answer this question From a objective perspective;

340 kc of tob on ikov (with 800 attempts more) and solo raid very frequently and 200 Kc total across multiple other servers 

100+kc cox on my main account 

200+ 1-69 infernals done on ikov with proof on my thread (::thread 30016 on ikov forums) 

250+ kc of medium level pvm bosses like zulrah vorkath etc

I know this information may not be enough; however I would like to supplement with this

I plan to make a realist group iron man on zaros; as I am familiar with the newer content like wintertodt; farming guild and constantly watch 07 streams to keep my knowledge up to date.

Runescape username & total level:
I do not have an 07 account. But my ingame name on ikov is Dragon Aids (comp t) or iDoggyStyle (both Uber accounts)

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 

I believe with my previous experience of high; medium and low tier pvm; combined with the fact that I will be playing 8-12 hours a day should make me a valuable asset to the beta team 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

The office is closed thanks to covid followed by the Christmas break; hence I should be able to test for about 8-12hours a day.