Serpents Beta Application

Serpents

Discord username: Pinkchins#8255

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes, I have tested Cosine's Eden DMM Server, now called Legacy PK server multiple times.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been playing since 2005, I am now 28 years of age, I am Australian, so I can test on different time zone's to most others. I would say my knowledge about the game is second to none, I have completed all of the top PVM achievement's, Infernal, Cox, etc.  I am up to date with all the content and have been apart of the top clans in all of my accounts, I have a maxed account at every level bracket. 

Runescape username & total level: Full Boost (1982 Total) Snaregods (Maxed med) - Availed (Maxed Pure) -  Pfl ( Maxed Zerk) I have added photos of a few of my accounts.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  My passion is on another level, if I get chosen, I will dedicate hours to make Zaros more enjoyable for everyone, I will be able to put a lot of hours into actually finding bugs. (Going to different areas and testing how the mechanics are working in certain places, I would start a fresh account and work my way up as if a fresh player were to do the same route and look for anything along the way. I will also help players get answers to frequently asked questions. I would also love to go along and test all the bossing methods that I know, check safespots that should and shouldn't be, etc. As much as I can fit into a short week, I will be doing. 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I work from home, I can play upwards of 30 hours a week.

Regards,

Serpents

Edited by Serpents