Content Tester application - Z O D I A C

Z O D I A C

Discord username: Z O D I A C#9308
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I was on the bug testing team when when Zaros was still being developed, found a bunch of bugs.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very knowledgeable.
Runescape username & total level: Haven't played original Runescape in ages.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I mean u guys are looking for bug free updated, I guarantee if there are bugs to be found that I'll do my best to find them.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: About 20 Hrs.

• Developer
On 4/22/2021 at 8:16 AM, Z O D I A C said:

Discord username: Z O D I A C#9308
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I was on the bug testing team when when Zaros was still being developed, found a bunch of bugs.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very knowledgeable.
Runescape username & total level: Haven't played original Runescape in ages.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I mean u guys are looking for bug free updated, I guarantee if there are bugs to be found that I'll do my best to find them.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: About 20 Hrs.

Approved, sent you a message on discord.

• developer logoHope locked this topic