FknShambles' Content Tester Application

FknShambles

Discord username:

Cheezyboy25#4643

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

Yes. More specifically, I bug tested a large amount of the Inferno on IKOV RSPS and provided a lot of valuable feedback after each patch, which occurred many times and every suggestion I made was always accounted for and fixed in the next update upon my suggestion.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:

There is pretty much nothing I don't know. I know it sounds arrogant, but the game has come to the point where there is almost nothing knowledgable/mechanical for me to learn that I have nothing to do on the main game. I have mastered every piece of content, been a veteran PKer for over 10 years and have done every quest in the game at least 5 times. My game knowledge and mechanic knowledge is insurmountably large.

Runescape username & total level:

Columbus175 2277 (Maxed), Cheezyboy25 (2025 alt maxed main), Cheezyboy Jr (~1700, maxed med level pker)

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:

I can provide as much insight on any piece of content as possible

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

It completely depends on the quality/quantity of the content. I am willing to test content as much as I feel is needs be to have the content be rid of the majority of its flaws.

Edited by FknShambles
Formatting

• developer logoHope locked this topic