50 days game time later

Lucky DH

Hello there!

I'm Lucky, you might remember me as from such places as a general in "Standalone" CC where we hang out and generally have a decent time.

I'm about to max my third account (1 normie & 2 gim acc) I've been in the RSPS game for at least 10 years, as a dev, a mod and a player. These days I just play for fun and to help those out with game knowledge, tips and teaching raids.

I don't really use the forums much so looking forward to hopping on a lil more and seeing you on the forums as well as ingame

18 hours ago, Lasanyer said:

Glad to see you hopping on here. Hopefully u can teach me how to properly tob one day. You have any cool pics from your progress so far?

Well join our cc and we can do some learner raids. Not really been spooned in many places but fairly decent rng all round except raids which has been garbage.... completed kree in 300 kills, including the pet! Many more drop logs in our discord at discord.me/standalone

Welcome to the forums! You'll find a lot of useful information on here like events, announcements, suggestions, and other trending topics. Feel free to reach out if you ever need a hand.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic