Rhys Beta Application

Rhys

Discord username:RICE#1247

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yeah i've bug tested on Vitality and Battlescape before and found multiple bugs which nobody else had.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I've played OSRS since release on multiple accounts and been playing ironmen for the past year trying to restrict myself in many different ways so I do content that nobody would normally do (i.e i have a f2p uim that i play casually on the side doing methods that nobody has done since way back when).

Runescape username & total level: Main (just use to pk now) Rice737373 1801 ttl, zerk ironman c123dscfl43 : 1535 ttl, f2p uim : uim rhys ttl 628.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  I've played many variants to ironman gameplay such as f2p, restrictions such as pure/zerk so i've done methods for the majority of things that nobody would ever use in their entire life, ive got a vast experience of playing OSRS and alot of game knowledge. I used to be a tester for Vitality until I quit the server and found lots of pvm bugs and more bugs such as shopkeepers attacking you when you tried to talk to them (lol).

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: 28+, at least 4hours a day while I work and ALOT more during my days off (work 5 days a week).