What TV Shows are you watching?

Diamond

10 hours ago, king said:

Was watching suits but finished it now.. I watch a lot of YouTube Gordon Ramsay ?

Dude.. I was hoping I wasn't the only person. I love watching Kitchen Nightmares. I recently finished up The 100, but I'm also looking for more TV shows to binge on my days off.

• Like 2

I mainly watch YouTube videos these days since stuff is usually just in the background, but some shows I have watched that are pretty good are: 

Breaking Bad (if you haven't seen it already)

Better Call Saul (pretty decent drama spin-off of Breaking Bad)

Rick n Morty of course lol

Final Space

• Like 1

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

I've seen all the Gorden Ramsey episodes he is legit one of my favourite people. 

I've started watching the new episodes of Rick and Morty and they're just crap in my opinion but liked all of seasons 1-3. 

I might start watching Breaking Bad as I've seen none of them. 

3 hours ago, Cox said:

I mainly watch YouTube videos these days since stuff is usually just in the background, but some shows I have watched that are pretty good are: 

Breaking Bad (if you haven't seen it already)

Better Call Saul (pretty decent drama spin-off of Breaking Bad)

Rick n Morty of course lol

Final Space

5 hours ago, Skills said:

Dude.. I was hoping I wasn't the only person. I love watching Kitchen Nightmares. I recently finished up The 100, but I'm also looking for more TV shows to binge on my days off.

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

9 hours ago, Skills said:

Kitchen nightmares is jokes, try his hotel series after & if you finish that, his road trip with Gino & Fred was very good as well ?

• Like 1

"By virtue of exchange, one man's prosperity is beneficial to all others." – Frédéric Bastiatilliassss.png

6 minutes ago, king said:

Kitchen nightmares is jokes, try his hotel series after & if you finish that, his road trip with Gino & Fred was very good as well ?

Yeah I've seen the road trip around the US it was so bloody funny and entertaining ?

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️