What TV Shows are you watching?

Diamond

10 hours ago, king said:

Was watching suits but finished it now.. I watch a lot of YouTube Gordon Ramsay ?

Dude.. I was hoping I wasn't the only person. I love watching Kitchen Nightmares. I recently finished up The 100, but I'm also looking for more TV shows to binge on my days off.

I mainly watch YouTube videos these days since stuff is usually just in the background, but some shows I have watched that are pretty good are: 

Breaking Bad (if you haven't seen it already)

Better Call Saul (pretty decent drama spin-off of Breaking Bad)

Rick n Morty of course lol

Final Space

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

I've seen all the Gorden Ramsey episodes he is legit one of my favourite people. 

I've started watching the new episodes of Rick and Morty and they're just crap in my opinion but liked all of seasons 1-3. 

I might start watching Breaking Bad as I've seen none of them. 

3 hours ago, Cox said:

I mainly watch YouTube videos these days since stuff is usually just in the background, but some shows I have watched that are pretty good are: 

Breaking Bad (if you haven't seen it already)

Better Call Saul (pretty decent drama spin-off of Breaking Bad)

Rick n Morty of course lol

Final Space

5 hours ago, Skills said:

Dude.. I was hoping I wasn't the only person. I love watching Kitchen Nightmares. I recently finished up The 100, but I'm also looking for more TV shows to binge on my days off.

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

9 hours ago, Skills said:

Kitchen nightmares is jokes, try his hotel series after & if you finish that, his road trip with Gino & Fred was very good as well ?

6 minutes ago, king said:

Kitchen nightmares is jokes, try his hotel series after & if you finish that, his road trip with Gino & Fred was very good as well ?

Yeah I've seen the road trip around the US it was so bloody funny and entertaining ?

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

• 2 years later...
On 6/16/2020 at 4:56 AM, Zerg said:

I'll always suggest Narcos it's one of my favorite shows along with breaking bad!

Saw Narcos, but only really enjoyed season 1, after that I feel like it was just money grabbing like GTA 5.

Other than that, recently just finished Better Call Saul, of which I highly recommend and currently in the process of watching Suits which the early/mid seasons are great, but I feel in the later seasons its becoming repetitive and I find myself straying away. Good show though.

I've recently watched the film "Fall" which recently came out and I really enjoyed it and would recommend it as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ozark
Vikings
The Last Kingdom
Good Girls
Vampire Diaries ( Trust me, its insanely good. )
The Originals ( A Vampire Diaries Spin-off )
Legacies ( It is part of The Vampire Diaries Universe, as it is a spin-off of The Originals )

These are some of my favorite shows of all time, not necessarily in that order. 🙂