What's wrong some Ideas

LootBoss

This is what I have seen in just a few days of playing, I will not look at this post again after I type this up so don't waste your time on replying. 

1. The toxic players: You all want feedback but then the ones that are on here shoots their ideas down. so They feel like they have no place and move on. 

2. What's the point of the trading post and loot drops:  no point to have good loot drops and try to sell them if someone just under bids you every time. wow was like this And you could never make coins very fast. 

3. Let more then 3 players on the same ip play your game.  If 4 friends wanted to play this and boss and eat pizza they can not. 4 should be max on same ip. 

4. Can't vote more then one time on same ip. so If  brother and sister was playing this only one could vote.  you could take turns but who wants to do that. 

5. Let players buy the infernal cape: The stats are not a over kill and will not hurt the game. what Trading post with under biding hurts the game. 

6. The Grind: This game with the grind is getting so close to the real game and players don't like that and might as well play the real game. And no one whats to put the time in to Zaros because the player numbers are so low they thing you are going to close up shop and run with the donations and all the time wasted.

7. The game is good and would  love to see more players but that will never happen with the up above problems. 

8. The player base is so low if you make someone mad or don't see eye to eye.  Players can under bid you or not even buy from you because they are mad. 

9. I would buy the infernal cape for $25 if you  could buy it. and I bet 200+ more would too. and it's not a game killer.  I would drop over $5 or more a month to play this but. these fixes should be worked out first. 

8 hours ago, LootBoss said:

2. What's the point of the trading post and loot drops:  no point to have good loot drops and try to sell them if someone just under bids you every time. wow was like this And you could never make coins very fast. 

That's how Trading Post works. People that do that want to sell the items quickly. You either undercut or you wait.

3. Let more then 3 players on the same ip play your game.  If 4 friends wanted to play this and boss and eat pizza they can not. 4 should be max on same ip. 

I'm guessing this happened to you. Wouldn't hurt but I'm sure they have this implemented to prevent some sort of cheating.

5. Let players buy the infernal cape: The stats are not a over kill and will not hurt the game. what Trading post with under biding hurts the game. 

You can already buy services in the forums for Infernal Capes. Having them available in-game for purchase defeats the purpose of defeating the Inferno, even if it's only 3 waves.

6. The Grind: This game with the grind is getting so close to the real game and players don't like that and might as well play the real game. And no one whats to put the time in to Zaros because the player numbers are so low they thing you are going to close up shop and run with the donations and all the time wasted.

I agree. Zaros has become to 1:1 to OSRS. A lot of players went back to it or changed servers due to the lack of drops for the time invested.

• Developer

This is what I have seen in just a few days of playing, I will not look at this post again after I type this up so don't waste your time on replying. 

1. The toxic players: You all want feedback but then the ones that are on here shoots their ideas down. so They feel like they have no place and move on. 

4. Can't vote more then one time on same ip. so If  brother and sister was playing this only one could vote.  you could take turns but who wants to do that. 

7. The game is good and would  love to see more players but that will never happen with the up above problems. 

8. The player base is so low if you make someone mad or don't see eye to eye.  Players can under bid you or not even buy from you because they are mad. 

9. I would buy the infernal cape for $25 if you  could buy it. and I bet 200+ more would too. and it's not a game killer.  I would drop over $5 or more a month to play this but. these fixes should be worked out first. 

Hi, thank you for the suggestions. A few things I wanted to note:

• Inferno is a challenge to most players and we want the cape to reflect that since it is BIS for a good amount of PvM activities (besides new capes). The waves are reduced to only the last three, allowing a much much easier completion.
  • Voting is restricted per ip to avoid cheating and getting our server banned from toplists.
  • We think three players is enough to have on the same ip. This is mainly to avoid cheating and botting. I can't imagine there being a group of four people huddled in a room together; let me know otherwise if you and your friends have tried this.
  • We'll be addressing a few ways players can get rid of some of their extra unwanted items in exchange for gp in the future.
  • Moderators mute offending players. If someone is bothering you, I would just ignore them.

9 hours ago, LootBoss said:

Can still "buy" the infernal cape with in game money, the most popular service runs you around 100m, which translates to roughly 35$ in scrolls if you sell them to the TP

c4e48e3b3b5784ed0c6d2afc842c69d4.png