SGT APPLICATION

SGT

Hello,

Discord username: Laundry Cat#7364
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: ive been in quite some beta testing team. Also always been into the bug/glitch community when it comes to rs2/rs3/osrs. I often think outside the box and notice when theres an exploitable crack to be fixed.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: been playing since early days of rs2. I maxed a few accounts.
Runescape username & total level: Dicers / 2042, iron.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: i really do enjoy the game, i want it to be longterm. Being close to completionist cape on an ironman will open some new ideas on adding content, testing content and fixing content 
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: as much as i feel there is a flaw somewhere and when asked to test specific content.

Kind regards,

SGT

Edited by SGT

• Developer
On 5/13/2021 at 2:43 AM, SGT said:

Hello,

Discord username: Laundry Cat#7364
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: ive been in quite some beta testing team. Also always been into the bug/glitch community when it comes to rs2/rs3/osrs. I often think outside the box and notice when theres an exploitable crack to be fixed.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: been playing since early days of rs2. I maxed a few accounts.
Runescape username & total level: Dicers / 2042, iron.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: i really do enjoy the game, i want it to be longterm. Being close to completionist cape on an ironman will open some new ideas on adding content, testing content and fixing content 
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: as much as i feel there is a flaw somewhere and when asked to test specific content.

Kind regards,

SGT

Accepted. Message me on discord for an invite. Hope#4103

• developer logoHope locked this topic