Completionist Cape Suggestions

Dude

• Please allow all versions of the cape to be stored in PoH
  • Would love to see an emote added for the cape, the RS3 cape emote would be great, but anything would be nice tbh

I wouldn't be surprised if this is in the works, but would love to see a trimmed version of this cape to be added. I'm not sure what the ideal requirements would be, but a couple things that came to mind:

• Complete all achievements
  • All Hallowed Sepulche items unlocked
  • All Slayer Helm recolors unlocked
  • All Aerial Fishing buyables unlocked
  • Champions Challenge Completed (This is a separate suggestion altogether, but would like to see Champion Scolls & Challenge added)
  • All Monkey Backpacks from Ape Atol Agility course unlocked (again, separate suggestion in itself)
  • Undecided on this one, but maybe a flat 1000 collection log items collected as well?

Really open to anything, those are just some that I thought would make sense, would be nice to see the requirements be updated as new content is added to the game as well.

First of all, congratulations on the first trimmed achievement cape in Zaros! I would personally think that along with your suggestions, having all achievements as well completed would be what can trim a completionist cape. The highest tier of absolute dominance in terms of gameplay. +1 from me bud.