SleeZy’s Greetings

SleeZy

Hello, everybody! From a long Oldschool Rsps break, to great anticipation for Zaros, im back! Ive been itching for a rsps worth playing and im highly assured Zaros will deliver. Im super stoked to be playing again this upcoming friday, as im sure most are!  

With my greeting out the way, id like to say im looking for a few chilled out guys to grind, boss and of course, MAX with! If youre also laid back and looking for someone to play with, hit me up! Looking forward to seeing yall around Zaros, enjoy!

-SleeZy

5 minutes ago, FTWImCody said:

Welcome to Zaros, @SleeZy! Have you decided what mode you will be playing?

Originally, I was under the assumption that you could not multi-log seeming yesterday I was unable to do so (*reply to your comment on another topic*) if this remains false; I will be playing both a regular and a realist/ism (cant remember the proper mode name) on the side! How about yourself, @FTWImCody?

Welcome to Zaros, @SleeZy! I believe there are many within the Zaros community who returned to the RuneScape Private Server scene solely for Zaros - me being one of them...Although, I never stopped lurking around the scene, I just have not properly played one in quite some time. See you in-game next week! 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic