Beta application- MI6

MI6

Discord username: Big H#5502
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: On a few small time servers i'v been beta testing, also outside of rsps/rs communities, i'v tested several small time simplistic games for friends who have been developing.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Not the most knowledgeable, however i'v been playing runescape and been in the rsps scene for a total of 13 years so i would say my general knowledge is pretty far and extensive.
Runescape username & total level: - i do not currently have an account, i got banned for rwt approximately 2 years ago (wrongfully) i took a break and gave my accounts wealth to several random players, which at the time was around 1850m in cash and items on old school, and when i came back with motivation to play again, i was permanently banned.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  I am extremely dedicated, i feel that if theirs something to do, its worth doing said thing correctly. I will actively seek out potential issues, and bugs but put a lot of time into doing so, and post my findings, or post suggestions in regaurds to tweaking certain things.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Due to it being so close to christmas, i cant give you specific numbers but i can promise to commit at least 4 hours daily. Mainly due to Covid in the uk and the lockdown, but that minimum of 4 hours, could be as much as 10-12.

spacer.pngCEpIIfK.png