Hop seeds for bird houses

Troep

A birdhouse run requires 40 hop seeds.

Olivia in Draynor sells 5 types:

20 barley - 5 jute - 20 hammerstone - 10 asgarnian - 5 yanillian.

It's a very tedious way to buy these seeds in such low quantities and master farmer pickpocketing isn't much better.

As a lot of people need these seeds (and there rarely are any in the POS), it would be nice to see Olivia sell these 5 seeds per 100 with the same restock time.
Would save everyone some unnecessary frustration before having to train hunter.

A common sense solution to a common problem.  You receive quite a large amount of hop seeds whilst pickpocketing Master Farmers; however, 1 hour of Master Farmers gives me roughly 12 BH runs worth of seeds. I support your suggestion! Thank you!

I think having a very limited quantity of seeds is necessary but twenty is not enough. 

I suggest 50-75 of each seed be sold in the shop solely to encourage players to thieve at Master Farmers too. (and obtain using other methods.)

• Developer
On 6/7/2021 at 7:43 AM, Troep said:

A birdhouse run requires 40 hop seeds.

Olivia in Draynor sells 5 types:

20 barley - 5 jute - 20 hammerstone - 10 asgarnian - 5 yanillian.

It's a very tedious way to buy these seeds in such low quantities and master farmer pickpocketing isn't much better.

As a lot of people need these seeds (and there rarely are any in the POS), it would be nice to see Olivia sell these 5 seeds per 100 with the same restock time.
Would save everyone some unnecessary frustration before having to train hunter.

Increased stock on "hop" seeds by 5x on the next update. Restock time remains at 30s intervals (restocking up to 100 seeds per cycle).

• developer logoHope locked this topic