Donator ranks?

Classic

Since Zaros was previously Atlas, I believe donator ranks will remain the same.

• mbOsmAs.pngEmerald Member
  • KfRi29P.pngRuby Member
  • 9wx02jz.pngDiamond Member
  • nmN4FjN.pngOnyx Member
  • wsv5KJr.pngEternal Member
Edited by Setup

• Owner
34 minutes ago, Setup said:

Since Zaros was previously Atlas, I believe donator ranks will remain the same.

• mbOsmAs.pngEmerald Member
  • KfRi29P.pngRuby Member
  • 9wx02jz.pngDiamond Member
  • nmN4FjN.pngOnyx Member
  • wsv5KJr.pngEternal Member

Actually, it's a mix of atlas & ikov.

spacer.png Regular Donator
spacer.png Super Donator
8WEGHlh.png Extreme Donator
0DYWh31.png Legendary Donator
FDg3ESd.png Uber Donator

spacer.png

1 hour ago, David said:

spacer.png Super Donator
FDg3ESd.png Uber Donator

Please switch places with the color green and red, Thanks.

9L5Dyb0.png

1 hour ago, David said:

spacer.png Super Donator
FDg3ESd.png Uber Donator

Thank you for your reply on this discussion. How much will each of those ranks cost? I'm also wondering if 5 ranks is enough tbh.

Perhaps something like this: $10, $50, $150/$200, $500, $1000, $2500, $5000 and maybe even a $10,000 donator rank?

071.jpg.bb1cadb36aceaad44e6845b1d2282019.jpg

• Owner
12 minutes ago, Classic said:

Thank you for your reply on this discussion. How much will each of those ranks cost? I'm also wondering if 5 ranks is enough tbh.

Perhaps something like this: $10, $50, $150/$200, $500, $1000, $2500, $5000 and maybe even a $10,000 donator rank?

Same as Ikov.

$10
$50
$250
$1000
$5000

We also have this for perhaps another if its needed, not confirmed to be in the game yet.

5.png.c9b708ae47934c2d917444867dcdb677.png Supreme Donator

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Classic said:

On atlas the ranks were:

• mbOsmAs.pngEmerald Member - $10
  • KfRi29P.pngRuby Member - $50
  • 9wx02jz.pngDiamond Member - $250
  • nmN4FjN.pngOnyx Member - $1000
  • wsv5KJr.pngEternal Member - $5000

9L5Dyb0.png

31 minutes ago, David said:

Same as Ikov.

$10
$50
$250
$1000
$5000

We also have this for perhaps another if its needed, not confirmed to be in the game yet.

They going to be scrolls or solely money you invest on donations I.e tokens. So people cant buy donators from in game currency?

• Owner
2 hours ago, Ollie V1 said:

They going to be scrolls or solely money you invest on donations I.e tokens. So people cant buy donators from in game currency?

Will be scrolls you can buy of other players so you can get donator without having to spend money yourself.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, David said:

Same as Ikov.

$10
$50
$250
$1000
$5000

Fair enough, perhaps Supreme Donator could be around $2500 when and if it is going to be in the game.

• Developer
18 minutes ago, Classic said:

Fair enough, perhaps Supreme Donator could be around $2500 when and if it is going to be in the game.

He meant for after the $5,000 rank, not below it ?

22 hours ago, David said:

spacer.png Super Donator
FDg3ESd.png Uber Donator

Hot dam these are spicy??? Gimme dat purple heart!

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

10 hours ago, Hope said:

He meant for after the $5,000 rank, not below it ?

Oh, well from a business point of view the gap between $1,000 & $5,000 may not be the smartest move if I may say.

Because if you have for example $2,500 between there someone might get that instead of the $1,000 meanwhile the $5,000 is so far away they might not even bother.

What about buying bonds in-game then? Well you'll need a ridiculous amount of wealth to jump $4,000 in-game as well which means that really nobody can afford it with in-game money or even wants to spend that much which means they will most likely remain stuck at $1,000 and not buy more bonds from that point forward meaning that bonds won't be as high in demand which means the price won't be too good when you compare donating & what you receive in return which won't attract people to donate. Yes, I realize that if the demand falls the price falls and then people might buy them in-game and they will rise a little again & so on (hard to predict exactly what happens but I still think the gap is bad for both the players & Owners that are trying to make money with this game as a business) 

I could be wrong though and I'm sure you guys know what you're doing anyway but please do take this into consideration if not from the players point of view then at least have a bit of self interest ?

3 hours ago, Classic said:

Oh, well from a business point of view the gap between $1,000 & $5,000 may not be the smartest move if I may say.

Because if you have for example $2,500 between there someone might get that instead of the $1,000 meanwhile the $5,000 is so far away they might not even bother.

What about buying bonds in-game then? Well you'll need a ridiculous amount of wealth to jump $4,000 in-game as well which means that really nobody can afford it with in-game money or even wants to spend that much which means they will most likely remain stuck at $1,000 and not buy more bonds from that point forward meaning that bonds won't be as high in demand which means the price won't be too good when you compare donating & what you receive in return which won't attract people to donate. Yes, I realize that if the demand falls the price falls and then people might buy them in-game and they will rise a little again & so on (hard to predict exactly what happens but I still think the gap is bad for both the players & Owners that are trying to make money with this game as a business) 

I could be wrong though and I'm sure you guys know what you're doing anyway but please do take this into consideration if not from the players point of view then at least have a bit of self interest ?

It seems that way, but nah, people will get to it in the first week. Just wait and see lol! Ikov has a ridiculous amount of ubers ($5K), and some have multiple accounts as uber as well, so I know there's no worries with the jump from 1-5k. Uber benefits are usually broken too, so there will be motivation to get it. 

Edit: Don't forgot you don't have to literally buy $5k in scrolls, you can buy $500 at a time and resell for probably half (or around there) your money back. Rarely do people go straight for buying $5k in scrolls. It's buy some, resell items, buy some more, resell items. Poco a poco, step by step. 

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

9 hours ago, Classic said:

Trust me if the game is big enough people will invest 5k into it. Plus buying donator scrolls people who are high donators will just buy scrolls anyway so they will be in the market. I'm guessing the scrolls will be the same amount as Ikov. 

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

11 hours ago, Classic said:

I can see your point. I think somebody with $5k spare to spend on a RSPS isn't really concerned about getting too much value for money in regards to monetary gain, more so benefits that come with it & the notoriety. I do agree that an incentive is needed to get people continuously buying from the shop, but its a major balancing act between that & maintaining a stable economy. Without demand, like you say, the price will fall & people would be less inclined to make a purchase, have the supply to large and the same outcome would arise. 

I'd fall into the casual donator category, anywhere from $10-$30, around what i'd spend on a console game & would choose to grind in game if I wanted anything else from the donator store, I think appealing to this demographic is better for the longevity of the game apposed to making expensive ranks that appeal to 1-2% of the player base (although i'm not apposed to them existing as I can see the benefit they have on cash flow). 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic