Slight Oversight regarding Wilderness Caskets

F-g

I noticed whenĀ someone get an Ancient Casket in the wilderness, the ending text says, "Get him!"

Ā 

Could we have it say, "Get them!" instead? Only because not everyyyone that plays is a male šŸ˜›

edit: Personally I don't see it as being a problem since you can change your characters appearance at the Zaros Guide outside of edge bank to what you want as well. I know people may have different opinions on this matter but to answer your concern I have see a few "Get her!" with the ancient casket pickup message. Idk hopefully that'd made some sense.

Edited by Taven
Made my message a bit more clear on what I was talking about.

1 hour ago, Taven said:

edit: Personally I don't see it as being a problem since you can change your characters appearance at the Zaros Guide outside of edge bank to what you want as well. I know people may have different opinions on this matter but to answer your concern I have see a few "Get her!" with the ancient casket pickup message. Idk hopefully that'd made some sense.

You have? I have seen manyyy of these notifications and it's always said "him." Interesting.

10 minutes ago, Taven said:

I have seen them maybe a handful of times its there šŸ˜›

Still easier to just use "them" as a blanket word to cover both genders, haha. But nice.

Iā€™m pretty sure if you have a female character it says ā€œGet herā€, as Iā€™ve seen it multiple times. Just think there are more male characters ingame which might make it seem like it only says ā€œGet himā€.

1 hour ago, Living v2 said:

Iā€™m pretty sure if you have a female character it says ā€œGet herā€, as Iā€™ve seen it multiple times. Just think there are more male characters ingame which might make it seem like it only says ā€œGet himā€.

This is the case. I see no reason to change it since the message already covers both male and female characters.

Edited by Lasanyer
Grammar

c4e48e3b3b5784ed0c6d2afc842c69d4.png

• developer logoHope locked this topic