Firehawk1987 Beta Tester Application

Firehawk1987

Discord username:ImWalabutBetter#5137
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I'm currently bug testing an osrs server for discord. RSPS wise I have been a bug tester for the original near reality.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I am extremely familiar with rs3 and osrs. I have a near maxed rs3. My osrs account is maxed. Combined total hours is around 8k.
Runescape username & total level:My rs3 account is wizardtree86 (2817). I would prefer to not share my osrs account for security reasons as I still actively play it.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I have been here since the start and would love to help improve Zaros. Pairing my passion and knowledge for the main game, I would find bugs really well. I will be able to precisely pinpoint and explain any bug I encounter.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I would spend at least 20 hours a week. 

Edited by Firehawk1987

• 1 month later...
  • Developer
On 6/15/2021 at 3:48 PM, Firehawk1987 said:

Discord username:ImWalabutBetter#5137
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I'm currently bug testing an osrs server for discord. RSPS wise I have been a bug tester for the original near reality.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I am extremely familiar with rs3 and osrs. I have a near maxed rs3. My osrs account is maxed. Combined total hours is around 8k.
Runescape username & total level:My rs3 account is wizardtree86 (2817). I would prefer to not share my osrs account for security reasons as I still actively play it.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I have been here since the start and would love to help improve Zaros. Pairing my passion and knowledge for the main game, I would find bugs really well. I will be able to precisely pinpoint and explain any bug I encounter.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I would spend at least 20 hours a week. 

Accepted

• developer logoHope locked this topic