Fell's Application

Fell

Discord username: Fallen#7757

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes, I have been a helper, and a mod in my times on RSPS on a few different smaller servers. I have also bug tested for other games. Im a big beta freak.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Fairly, I have been playing for half my life time with breaks throughout, but have been playing recently in the new trailblazer leagues A LOT. Big fan of the ironman style. Know most of the game fairly well I would say.

Runescape username & total level: Ironically enough my trailblazer total is currently my highest osrs total at 1500 (fallenfatez) as I generally enjoy osrsps's more. But I have maxed at least half a dozen accounts on rsps's

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I think my time playing the game and familiarity with private servers will help see things that may not be working properly and my time as a mod and such can help me see errors, advantages and so on players could abuse. I also am not a single player type, I don't only skill, only pvm and so on. I like to do a mix of everything which gives a larger chance to find multiple bugs and such. All of this combined with my general Runescape knowledge makes me fairly capable I hope!

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: This first week I will be fairly un occupied, I can probably play from tomorrow until launch I would probably play anywhere from 30-40 hours. Only because I work 3 of those days. After that I would say that amount of time is fairly sustainable as well per week.

As a note, I am recent to this server as a whole, sad I thought I missed release, but after seeing the response by the team I was impressed and not turned away and it makes me all the more excited to help out, or simply play along when release is confirmed!

Edited by Fell