Xi5's Beta Application

Xi5

Discord username: Xi5#1859
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes, I have done bug-testing for a few servers including Alora. I went over skilling and PvM content. For example, in Alora, I was the one who reported the instanced Corporal Beast where you could lure him at the door, go in and attack and get out before he could attack back.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been playing RS2 since 2004 and OSRS since 2013. I have been involved in a bug exploit clan on OSRS to make unique builds and find ways of killing Wilderness bosses w/ 0 combat xp. That means I know which mindset is required to find bugs. Also, I have been competing in Leagues. I  finished rank 48 in league points for Twisted League and I only played 2 weeks of Trailblazer and I have 23.5k points. One more thing, on OSRS release, I finished #2 to 99 hunter.
Runescape username & total level: UneeQ_Q  is my OSRS username, it has 2044 total.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  I have experience in bug-testing from Alora, I have experience with a bug abusing clan on OSRS and I'd say I am a hardcore player. I know my stuff about runescape in general, and even more about oldschool runescape. Anything related to skilling and high end PvM is my thing. 
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I don't have work this week and I was hoping to put atleast 60 hours into bug-testing so we can enjoy the game on 4th december.

Edited by Xi5
Added more details