Jump to content

Single Teams


Ollie V1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey all,

From what I can see on Ikov, it seems most Single teams are toxic against each other and have been going back and forth on discord and in game/forums on who is better.

I'm guessing it is going to be active on Zaros, can someone tell me the history of Single teams on Ikov to give me some idea what is to come and who is the top team?

(Was in Team Brutality in 2009-2011 on RS so I understand that it can get Toxic with other Teams) ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ollie V1 said:

Hey all,

From what I can see on Ikov, it seems most Single teams are toxic against each other and have been going back and forth on discord and in game/forums on who is better.

I'm guessing it is going to be active on Zaros, can someone tell me the history of Single teams on Ikov to give me some idea what is to come and who is the top team?

(Was in Team Brutality in 2009-2011 on RS so I understand that it can get Toxic with other Teams) ?

 

I think pking for the most part is pretty toxic wherever you look, a lot of big egos. I wouldn't be able to tell you which team was best though, I'm sure they'd all claim that title..

"By virtue of exchange, one man's prosperity is beneficial to all others." – Frédéric Bastiatilliassss.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Thanos said:

tldr; ikov pkers are idiots who think they're good. ikov offers op items allowing you to hit 60 with a regular bolt hit. once zaros opens, these kids will shut up and know who is better.

Kinda rate that opinion, It has a lot of teams in full alien and hitting ridiculous amounts with new prayers. I feel Zaros will be a more level playing field in that sense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ollie V1 said:

Kinda rate that opinion, It has a lot of teams in full alien and hitting ridiculous amounts with new prayers. I feel Zaros will be a more level playing field in that sense. 

Yeah, Zaros pking will be much better. I think clans which actually know how to pk will come to Zaros. Hopefully they teach these kids their place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2020 at 5:51 AM, Ollie V1 said:

Hey all,

From what I can see on Ikov, it seems most Single teams are toxic against each other and have been going back and forth on discord and in game/forums on who is better.

I'm guessing it is going to be active on Zaros, can someone tell me the history of Single teams on Ikov to give me some idea what is to come and who is the top team?

(Was in Team Brutality in 2009-2011 on RS so I understand that it can get Toxic with other Teams) ?

 

Even though the server is owned by the same owner of ikov it won't just be ikov clans playing. If anything I can almost guarantee that clans like legion or rev army/roadrage from ikov will be absolutely bullied if any of the osrs or dmm clans decide they want to play. These clans are more used to osrs tactics and items, while legion a clan who sits 165 hp and uses divine or untradeable max gear on spk won't have a clue what they're doing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Even though the server is owned by the same owner of ikov it won't just be ikov clans playing. If anything I can almost guarantee that clans like legion or rev army/roadrage from ikov will be absolutely bullied if any of the osrs or dmm clans decide they want to play. These clans are more used to osrs tactics and items, while legion a clan who sits 165 hp and uses divine or untradeable max gear on spk won't have a clue what they're doing. 

100%

"By virtue of exchange, one man's prosperity is beneficial to all others." – Frédéric Bastiatilliassss.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure plenty of clans will show up from many different servers but the question is if they will stay which completely depends on combat system for PVP & obviously many other relevant factors that will play a bigger role if the wilderness will be attractive enough for regular players & pkers.

As always, I have faith that David & rest of the team will do the required things both before release & after release in order to make the wilderness a success on Zaros.

Edited by Classic

071.jpg.bb1cadb36aceaad44e6845b1d2282019.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Blackie said:

Even though the server is owned by the same owner of ikov it won't just be ikov clans playing. If anything I can almost guarantee that clans like legion or rev army/roadrage from ikov will be absolutely bullied if any of the osrs or dmm clans decide they want to play. These clans are more used to osrs tactics and items, while legion a clan who sits 165 hp and uses divine or untradeable max gear on spk won't have a clue what they're doing. 

For sure, I can't really go single pking much on Ikov in Max due to the clans which I feel are toxic more so then OSRS clans. Just clan in deep wildy (where I prefer to PK) in full alien. I could let a few of my old clan members in Brutality know about this server and see if they would join IF the wildy is more active then OSRS that is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys need to understand that it really doesn't matter what gear a person brings to the wilderness to make them better really good pkers use anything to there advantage. For example if a Vestas Longsword only specs high and is consistent they're gonna use it a lot. They can also be just better than you. I know personally I've had moments where I was in a fight that I thought I had the advantage because I had better gear. However, this was not the case some good pkers use shitty gear to see how good they are and flex there abilities to win a fight in any situation.

Sasuke Killer Bee.gif

Sasuke Chidori.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

You guys need to understand that it really doesn't matter what gear a person brings to the wilderness to make them better really good pkers use anything to there advantage. For example if a Vestas Longsword only specs high and is consistent they're gonna use it a lot. They can also be just better than you. I know personally I've had moments where I was in a fight that I thought I had the advantage because I had better gear. However, this was not the case some good pkers use shitty gear to see how good they are and flex there abilities to win a fight in any situation.

Facts. Watching Torvesta and other PKers on OSRS taught me that gear just makes things easier, but it can already be easy if you have that talent/skill in rags or high tier gear. I know that I'm absolutely trash at PKing so I'd get stomped on regardless of my setup, but it is cool to see that there are people that don't really too heavily on gear quality

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Julia locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...