Monk's Beta Application

Monk

Discord username: Monk#9071

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes, I have played RSPS's for more than 10+ years on many sources to test 'bug abuse' through force interfacing or by brute force. I can bug test PvM content by abusing simple mechanics of combat, prime example would be in Atlas RSPS CoX I was able to gain 800K pts in 1 single solo raid by abusing a specific mechanic that went unnoticed, until reported of course.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very knowledgeable! I have completed almost ALL quests and successfully left OSRS at cb 122 with tons of content completed. I am not familiar with much of "new" OSRS content from 2019-present. Avid OS player from 2013-18.

Runescape username & total level: Leve & total level: 1916

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I have been very dedicated to past projects such as Atlas and have LOADS of knowledge when it comes to the RSPS scene. I have been in almost every position there is as a staff member and will provide as much help where it is needed. 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: 20-30 hrs max.