Destruction's Beta Application

Destruction

Discord username: Destruction#0001 

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have overseen and managed a QA testing team prior as well as participated in the QA testing myself. I have general knowledge and advanced knowledge about anything OSRS related, with my strong points being PvM and a tiny bit of PvP. 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I would say above average when it comes to general OSRS knowledge, but there is always someone that knows more than we do!  

Runescape username & total level: I have multiple accounts, will list the ones I can recall off the top of my head. "Weneveroff" 126 combat 1650 total (I hated skilling on 07) "Deprive" 87 combat low level 70 def med, "Suckjobs" 87 combat near maxed 75 attack pure, "Roobet" which is my early game ironman, "Purpp Jr" which is a low lvl 50 attack baby pure, and "GodlyMauls" which is my low level 1 prayer 99 con fire cape account. I could probably find another 10+ builds, but could have go through logins to find the RSNs.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I have a ton of experience when it comes to content/bug testing as well as community management. I not only am willing to do my fair share of content/bug testing, but I would also like to take this as an opportunity to completely familiarize myself with the server. I have recently decided I will be dedicating a good bit of my free time to Zaros as I have in the past with Ikov and other servers, and would love to provide my assistance where it could be beneficial

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I would be able to allocate at least 5+ hours a day to beta testing for the pre release week, as well as countless other hours post release for content testing if such assistance would be needed. 

Edited by Destruction
Added spacing/underlining