Viking's Beta application

Viking

Discord username: Gnirevol#2941

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

I know a fair bit of the mechanics that go into bug testing, but I would like to expand more into that field. Years ago on a server called Halcyon-PK, there was a bug that enabled non-donors to follow each other while lighting fires to somehow break pathfinding and glitch through the walls of a donor only zone. As It may not be relevant because it was so long ago, I was among a small group that did figure that out. Most of my bug-testing experience came from back in the day servers around 2010-2015, but as I said I would love to be apart of a modern team with new issues to be found.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: 

I would say I'm in an advanced level of knowledge, when it comes to bossing/slayer. PVP is not my forte but I will learn one day. I've been playing Runescape since 2004, and ever since I've been an avid PVM fan. 

Runescape username & total level:
Wholf - Total Level: 1623

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 

Being as meticulous as I am, I do enjoy servers that resemble the game mechanics closely if not exact. I have a wide knowledge of PVM mechanics and what those would entail. Always a fan of new bosses when they come out to try them out. I'm dead set on the grind if necessary to get the item I'm going for, even if it takes 10,000+ kills. It doesn't have to be specifically PVM related, but whatever is needed I'm here to help out in any way that I can. More specifically find a home for a server long term. Testing, finding issues, and laying the foundation to get them fixed also helps me long term to enjoy Zaros.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

40-50 Hours