Problems logging in the game

Leo Johnson

Hey Zaros's community. 

I'm not sure what is the problem but I'm sure that you have a solution.

I joined the community and created an account here , when I tried to log in the game for the first time it says that I'm not registered or this account is not registered yet.

I am wondering what is the problem..I'm abled to (sign in) on the forums but can't in the game itself please find me a solution 

Leo,

Thanks

Hey there @Leo Johnson!

Currently, the server has transitioned back into beta as there was some issues with server networking during the launch (due to the high volume in players attempting to login and highly dense populated areas). The development team has aimed their priority focus at fixing the problem at hand (along with other reported bugs during this extra time window) so we can have a smooth launch on December 4th 7PM GMT. I recommend joining the official discord server to stay up to date with the latest news, as it tends to get shared there first!

Thanks!

On 11/29/2020 at 8:04 AM, Leo Johnson said:

Hey Zaros's community. 

I'm not sure what is the problem but I'm sure that you have a solution.

I joined the community and created an account here , when I tried to log in the game for the first time it says that I'm not registered or this account is not registered yet.

I am wondering what is the problem..I'm abled to (sign in) on the forums but can't in the game itself please find me a solution 

Leo,

Thanks

Guys,

The server is online now . But still can't get in because of the same problem.

(BTW trying to log in by an android)