Recent update/BP nerf

DMGTMC

The recent update brought some really really cool things, Costume Room addition to the bank AMAZING, some of the armor updates doesn't really make sense to me, the blowpipe nerf is just dumb to add to the server its a staple weapon to everyone's account doesn't matter what you are a UIM, HCIM, Im.  Even normal accounts, Staff please just make a poll for the whole server to vote on it, ask forums before adding big updates such as blowpipe nerf you already have people responding to the update with negative responses because of the bp nerf, everything else is pretty cool. Make a poll, and if it stays that's fine by me but at least you guys listened. I love this server for the fact that you guys are active with Events, bonuses, updates(even if some are questionable), helping in game.

Also add loot beams thanks

10 minutes ago, Kee said:

Thr bp nerf was necessary since amethyst darts will be a thing, would be way too op otherwise

add them to the poll I'm sure nobody would care if they were added to poll as well kind of fucked, my account is maxed and i still cant even make the dart tips

On 10/24/2021 at 7:59 AM, DMGTMC said:

add them to the poll I'm sure nobody would care if they were added to poll as well kind of fucked, my account is maxed and i still cant even make the dart tips

The amethyst dart tips aren't added yet, will most likely be in next update.

That said, BP is still fine on everything with low defense, even with shitty darts like mithril.

• Developer
On 10/23/2021 at 10:47 PM, DMGTMC said:

The recent update brought some really really cool things, Costume Room addition to the bank AMAZING, some of the armor updates doesn't really make sense to me, the blowpipe nerf is just dumb to add to the server its a staple weapon to everyone's account doesn't matter what you are a UIM, HCIM, Im.  Even normal accounts, Staff please just make a poll for the whole server to vote on it, ask forums before adding big updates such as blowpipe nerf you already have people responding to the update with negative responses because of the bp nerf, everything else is pretty cool. Make a poll, and if it stays that's fine by me but at least you guys listened. I love this server for the fact that you guys are active with Events, bonuses, updates(even if some are questionable), helping in game.

Also add loot beams thanks

Without updating gear and weapons to the OSRS values, it would be very difficult for us to add the BOFA, upcoming raids 3 gear, and future OSRS content as they would be imbalanced and not worth much compared to pre-nerf weapon/gear.

Additionally, with our Deadman Mode it's necessary to have similar/identical features to OSRS.