Hey-O

nanners

Hello gamers,

My name is Christian AKA pixelnanners/nanners and I recently decided to rejoin the private server scene after a ~4 year hiatus. I didn't intend for it to be as long as it was, but after every server that I invested a plethora amount of hours in shut down, it got extremely old and felt less and less worthwhile to continue grinding something that would ultimately disappear months later - but here lately I had an itch appear out of nowhere and it needed to be scratched; I was more or less craving what 'once was' , and Zaros was the first server that popped up so here I am.

About me: I am currently 24 years old and will be turning 25 in February. I am currently serving in the U.S military and have been doing so for the last 4 years, but my contract is coming to an end early '22 and I couldn't be happier. I have a baby (son) on the way, due in March... super excited 🥰. That's about the most interesting information about me, but if you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to ask; I'd love to answer anything!

Although I can't say for sure that I'll stick around (literally created an account and began typing this introduction, still standing in edgeville), I am truly looking forward to meeting, speaking, and maybe even becoming good friends with some of you! If you see me in-game, please start a conversation. I'll more than likely be walking around aimlessly attempting to find out how to do things!

Thanks for reading!