Slayer Task Re-Balance/Re-Work + Duo Slayer

MortyC137

Hey everyone, 

Suggestion: Re balance and possible rework the slayer task system

1st reason: In a lot of cases when you get a task they assign a pretty absurd amount of kills .... for instance, 177 black demons

2nd reason: As a GIM we have to kill certain mobs/bosses for equipment and the biggest issue i ran into was obtaining any sort of 'Kraken' task since getting 87 slayer.

i can openly say that i spent 25$ in donations getting slayer skip scrolls (75) and have used all scrolls and over 1k slayer points trying to get a task that shouldnt be that uncommon when unlocking it

On to the other suggestion, Duo/Co-op Slayer... this pretty much speaks for itself, I haven't played many servers that didnt have some sort of duo slayer system in it ... It would be extremely useful and would make slayer a lot more fun with the boys

2 minutes ago, uthy said:

nieve only got a task weight of 6 so use duradel or konar if you can use her they both got a task weight of 9.

yeah i started using duradel with about 50 skip scrolls lol im not the only one theres a lot of people struggling to get tasks

5 hours ago, MortyC137 said:

yeah i started using duradel with about 50 skip scrolls lol im not the only one theres a lot of people struggling to get tasks

Use Konar, duradel has way more tasks that he can give in the same weight and higher.

If you have fire giants, kalphites and black demons blocked you should see krakens semi common.

fZXXBJI.png

• Developer

We follow OSRS and the task amounts each slayer master gives:

a19320c6c5.png

As for duo slayer, it's something we could think about for the future. OSRS removed it because it was easily abusable, so it might take a bit of time to come up with something.