meso dizzy

Username: meso dizzy

Time played (Full client screenshot):  

Spoiler

ZI2R3VJ.png

Timezone:

Central Standard Time (GMT -6)

Any past staff experience(s)?: 

I have some past staff experiences from the RS2 Warring clan days as a 'mentor' rank. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:  

I have a ton of experience on the game as both an ironman and a normal player and feel confident in my knowledge of the game. Furthermore, I always try to help players when I can and would like to start contributing more to the server.

Do you feel confident about your game knowledge?: 

Yes, I have over 90 days played on my main account which was an ironman for ~70 days played, so I feel that I have a good understanding of how to play both game-modes. Additionally, I have completed all quests multiple times, done all bosses including cox/tob/corrupted gauntlet, placed pretty high rank in KOTS event, obtained comp cape, etc. 

Thanks for reading my application~ 

Edited by meso dizzy
  • Like 4

As of recently I've seen a big change in your behavior. From a outspoken and sometimes toxic individual to a grounded and helpful one. You have also been a big help as of late in the support clan chat answering any and all questions no matter how many times you have to repeat yourself to the new/forgetful players we strive to help daily. You're doing a great job in showing your aptitude in being able to fullfil the server support standards Zaros requires. Keep up the great work!

You have my full support!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

100% support Meso! I am new to this game, I have never played RuneScape before and Meso is being very patient and helpful. He is very active and knowledgeable about RuneScape. I have been seeing him helping a lot of players in the Support CC, regardless the questions.😅 (Some questions have obvious answers) He is very good at Raids as well, anyone can ask him to teach/help!☺️

• Like 1

such a great guy inside and out. Had a toxic past but since playing again I have noticed he has really put an effort into proving to be kind and helpful. Very well known in the community and friendly towards everyone including new players. Give him a shot 🙂

• Like 1

I have waited a little before posting anything here. 
I didn't know you well, besides some toxic sides.
Recently you have been joining the support cc and I have seen you are very consistent, friendly and helpful. You seem to have alot of game knowledge and you are always ready to help out.
I would certainly give you a shot!

Good luck on the application!

Hi @meso dizzy

I've waited for a while before really replying to your thread.
I've known u to be a toxic player, when you started. Though I think you learned from that and really showed your best side for long enough now.
I would definitely consider you as a valid member to fill a Server Support position.
You have my support.

Good luck on your application.

• Like 1

Hi @meso dizzy

Ive waited a while before really commenting on this post.
We have done many activities on this server, and ive never had a problem with any behaviour.
Always up for doing end game content and helpful to learners.
Give this man a chance you need more active supports.
You should 100% be worth a shot buddy!

Good luck on the application!

Edited for Howies Satisfaction.... because i don't pay attention to spelling.

Edited by UnluckyDrops
  • Like 1

Hi @meso dizzy

I've waited for a while before really replying to your thread.  Finally you applied for staff! 
I've known u to be a toxic nice player, when ever since you started. Though I think you learned from that and really showed your best side for long enough now.
I would definitely consider you as a valid member to fill a Server Support position.
You have my full support, bro.

Good luck on your application.

• Like 1

fZXXBJI.png

I support this dude, he is really helpful ingame and actually plays the game.

If he was staff his activity would not go unnoticed and would be an asset to the team and community

Edited by Weebking
  • Like 1

Read alot of the other comments and realised a common topic was about not appearing much in support CC. Mightve not been supporting much in the "support CC" previously. But has been real helpful generally in the game, be it in the standalone CC or any other areas. Think he has been constantly helping alot more in the support cc recently too if that helps. Very knowledgeable individual that helps people alot and even hosts his own giveaways for newcomers these days. Actually a proper lad.

Massive vouch for this dude

Edited by Dynasty
  • Like 2