Transferring donator status

No Bankers

I was told you aren't able to transfer donator ranks between accounts at all, so I thought it'd be a good idea to suggest that you get 1 donator rank transfer per ip address. I personally died on my hcim with a $250 donator rank and decided to make a UIM, I wanted to transfer the donator rank from my hc to my uim but I can't. That's a rest in peace to $250 spent on one account. I believe being able to transfer at least one time in your whole Zaros career would be reasonable, so others don't make the same mistake I did. 

1 hour ago, 01 said:

I think it'd be epic if there was a way without loopholes. It'd probably need to not reward store tokens and not be transferrable between different people.

Maybe one way is an item like a unique transfer scroll from shop (perhaps 50 token cost) that you type ingame the dollar value you want to transfer and then use that scroll on a ingame nearby character and the game only lets it transfer if both accounts are logged in on the same ip. It vanishes on death, can only be destroyed, if dropped vanishes still. I wouldn't know much more to how it could work though.

edit: I know another server already had a way to transfer donate value between accounts but I didn't attempt it on there to see their example, but it might be better to aim to keep it unique to the same human instead of doing a big shock to the market.

Yeah I feel like they could just add the total from your old account to your new account without getting any reward all you'd get is the total $ on that other acc or however much you want

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Disabledzach said:

Id also love this atleast 1 time just the amount donated transfered no tokens or anything like that, Also go an extreme donator acct I dont play no more only on this acct

+1. 1 time ability to transfer ranks where sending or receiving a donation amount counts towards this. This way people can't abuse and continue to transfer ranks non stop but only 1 time.

• owner logoSpooky locked this topic