Infinity PvM is recruiting!

Infinity cc

spacer.png

Welcome to the official forum page for Infinity PVM. We are a newly founded clan desired to bring together a community of players that all have similar ambitions. Our primary focus is PvM, but alot of people join us just to chill. We will be hosting weekly community events, PvM competitions, learners and more!

We are excited to have you guys with us! Here is a few details about how we operate!

Ranking System

https://discord.gg/5ANqwvf

Recruit - Sergeant

Actively chatting in the cc and discord.
PvMing with members
Helping members
Having a positive attitude
Splitting drops and proving trust

These ranks are discussed and determined by clan leaders on a regular basis.
Determination is based off of the above criteria.

Lieutenant:

First staff rank. Trusted by leaders and is knowledgeable about PvMing. Has been very active and helpful.

Captain:

Considered to be the most helpful of members. Often takes on duties of leaders when they do not have the time for certain activities. Can host clan events and kick others from the clan and discord.

General: 

This rank is for clan founders and leaders and holds the highest rank and authority.

Rules

Be kind

No scamming

No Pking of clan mates unless agreed upon

No harrassment towards other players

Have fun

Leaders and Staff

Leaders: Content, Zerg, Kingredarrow

General: Affe, Brandon

Captain: Song

Lieutenant: JLane

Application

Zaros RSN:

Timezone:

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?:

How did you find us?:

What is your favorite boss?:

Additional Information:

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames?

infinitylogov3tweaked.png

Edited by Infinity cc

Timezone: U.S. CST

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?: Of Course

How did you find us?: Zenyte CC Discord

What is your favorite boss?: Currently Olm will be Verzik :}

Additional Information: Played OS since 03'ish off and on after EoC, competed in 3 DMM tournys in which I've made it to final hour (not final 100) moved to

RSPS's and only enjoy raid content now.. I don't have the time to have a fully maxed account on OS so RSPS's suffice. 700+ Raid KC on Zenyte including Challenge mode. Looking for not only good raid partners but good people in-general!

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? Lets Geaux, I've played tons of RSPS, but met all you guys via Zenyte.

6 minutes ago, Lets Geaux said:

Timezone: U.S. CST

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?: Of Course

How did you find us?: Zenyte CC Discord

What is your favorite boss?: Currently Olm will be Verzik :}

Additional Information: Played OS since 03'ish off and on after EoC, competed in 3 DMM tournys in which I've made it to final hour (not final 100) moved to

RSPS's and only enjoy raid content now.. I don't have the time to have a fully maxed account on OS so RSPS's suffice. 700+ Raid KC on Zenyte including Challenge mode. Looking for not only good raid partners but good people in-general!

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? Lets Geaux, I've played tons of RSPS, but met all you guys via Zenyte.

Glad to see you joining us on here aswell buddy, Accepted.

6yjF2BR.png

Timezone: Mexico, CDT/-5 Hours GMT

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?:yes

How did you find us?: Zenyte,Discord

What is your favorite boss?: Zulrah(easy money)

Additional Information:Lazy

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames?:yea i have played as Irvingalex or Leyfon

Edited by irvingalex

Main RSN: Der

Timezone: Gmt-5 (North Dakota) Will be moving to Italy in September which is Gmt+2

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?: Yes

How did you find us?: Through the discord I joined from a previous server

What is your favorite boss?: Currently Corp

Additional Information: Been playing RS since 05, Rsps's since about 08. Absolutely awful at pking and mediocre at PvM. Very good at communicating, gambling and joking around and having a good time all around. Looking to get better at PvM and stay awful at PvP so I have an excuse when I die doing wildy clues.

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? I have, "Lactating" on 07, "Der" on Rs3 and "Der" on Zenyte

20 minutes ago, irvingalex said:

How did you find us?: Zenyte,Discord

What is your favorite boss?: Zulrah(easy money)

Additional Information:Lazy

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames?:yea i have played as Irvingalex or Leyfon

Welcome back brother glad to see you sticking with us, accepted.

6yjF2BR.png

How did you find us?: On here

What is your favorite boss?: Vorkath or Bandos

Additional Information: YouTuber

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames?: Played many, SoulSplit back in the day, was pmod 'Simplist' , Roat now 'Is That You' 

4 minutes ago, king said:

How did you find us?: On here

What is your favorite boss?: Vorkath or Bandos

Additional Information: YouTuber

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames?: Played many, SoulSplit back in the day, was pmod 'Simplist' , Roat now 'Is That You' 

Accepted @king please join the discord which is linked in the thread closer to the top! and we'll get ya the appropriate roles! Welcome

22 hours ago, Guest Der said:

Main RSN: Der

Timezone: Gmt-5 (North Dakota) Will be moving to Italy in September which is Gmt+2

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?: Yes

How did you find us?: Through the discord I joined from a previous server

What is your favorite boss?: Currently Corp

Additional Information: Been playing RS since 05, Rsps's since about 08. Absolutely awful at pking and mediocre at PvM. Very good at communicating, gambling and joking around and having a good time all around. Looking to get better at PvM and stay awful at PvP so I have an excuse when I die doing wildy clues.

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? I have, "Lactating" on 07, "Der" on Rs3 and "Der" on Zenyte

Will accept this for now already talked to you on discord about posting again once you aren't on a guest account, welcome back friend.

6yjF2BR.png