Infinity PvM is recruiting!

Infinity cc

Main RSN: Cox

Timezone: EDT (UTC-04:00)

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?: Yes

How did you find us?: Forums

What is your favorite boss?: Skotizo for overall average loot, Zulrah for the uniques (I love seeing a tanz fang/serp on the ground)

Additional Information: I mainly try to skill efficiently and PvM in between to keep things exciting. My first and main goal is always to max/comp, and generally I will do PvM that helps with leveling slayer only until I'm maxed, or I will PvM for specific skilling tools/supplies to level more efficiently. After I'm maxed I love to challenge myself with all of the PvM content from inferno to raids. I'm really excited to get into PvMing on Zaros though because I know that every unique drop in that first while will be a huge advantage and I'd like to help Infinity CC get some of those first announced drops!

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? I've played RS since 2004 on and off. My IGN that I used until 2012 was various forms of "Muddy", "Muddy Buddy", "Mudz", etc. I played very, very little OSRS even though it's from a time that I enjoyed Runescape the most. I just couldn't rediscover that sense of magic that I felt in actual 2007 Runescape. Anyway, years later I tried other custom RSPS and really enjoyed their uniqueness until inevitably they got a little stale or too "out there". I discovered Ikov and fell in love with the Runescape experience again. I have much less free time than when I was younger, so it's really nice to have those boosted rates on RSPS but still get that wholesome Runescape experience. I'm sure this server will be something incredible with the team that's behind it and I'm so excited to get in there and experience it!

EDIT: OOPS! Forgot to include that my names on Ikov were: Nips, More Nips, Nipsy, Iron Nips, etc. I had (and still have) a fascination with the Elite Ironman Mode there lol!

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

12 minutes ago, Cox said:

Main RSN: Cox

Timezone: EDT (UTC-04:00)

How did you find us?: Forums

What is your favorite boss?: Skotizo for overall average loot, Zulrah for the uniques (I love seeing a tanz fang/serp on the ground)

Additional Information: I mainly try to skill efficiently and PvM in between to keep things exciting. My first and main goal is always to max/comp, and generally I will do PvM that helps with leveling slayer only until I'm maxed, or I will PvM for specific skilling tools/supplies to level more efficiently. After I'm maxed I love to challenge myself with all of the PvM content from inferno to raids. I'm really excited to get into PvMing on Zaros though because I know that every unique drop in that first while will be a huge advantage and I'd like to help Infinity CC get some of those first announced drops!

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? I've played RS since 2004 on and off. My IGN that I used until 2012 was various forms of "Muddy", "Muddy Buddy", "Mudz", etc. I played very, very little OSRS even though it's from a time that I enjoyed Runescape the most. I just couldn't rediscover that sense of magic that I felt in actual 2007 Runescape. Anyway, years later I tried other custom RSPS and really enjoyed their uniqueness until inevitably they got a little stale or too "out there". I discovered Ikov and fell in love with the Runescape experience again. I have much less free time than when I was younger, so it's really nice to have those boosted rates on RSPS but still get that wholesome Runescape experience. I'm sure this server will be something incredible with the team that's behind it and I'm so excited to get in there and experience it!

EDIT: OOPS! Forgot to include that my names on Ikov were: Nips, More Nips, Nipsy, Iron Nips, etc. I had (and still have) a fascination with the Elite Ironman Mode there lol!

Approved , Great app be sure to PM me on on disc for the official clan discord and we'll get you setup with everything.

6yjF2BR.png

1 hour ago, Zerg said:

Approved , Great app be sure to PM me on on disc for the official clan discord and we'll get you setup with everything.

Thanks bro, I'll PM you a bit later when I'm on it! 

siggy.png

Can barely contain my excitement. I'm so curious about if it's going to be released early (in July) or if it will be an August release. Either way I'm pumped!

siggy.png

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?:yes

How did you find us?: On here

What is your favorite boss?: Zulrah,vorkath and CoX raid

Additional Information: Need a pvm clan where i can learn new stuff etc ToB

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? ikov ign: Doubt

On 7/7/2020 at 11:06 PM, Herblore said:

Do you agree to the rules stated on this thread?:yes

How did you find us?: On here

What is your favorite boss?: Zulrah,vorkath and CoX raid

Additional Information: Need a pvm clan where i can learn new stuff etc ToB

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? ikov ign: Doubt

Welcome herblore! make sure you hop in the discord! just say something and we'll get you ranked!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Timezone: UK (England)

How did you find us?: Through Zaros 

What is your favorite boss?: Goblins... Zulrah

Additional Information: i seen nub @Zerg here so i must join

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? Ikov - Monkey d ace - Oldschoolrsps - D Law

6 minutes ago, Law said:

Timezone: UK (England)

How did you find us?: Through Zaros 

What is your favorite boss?: Goblins... Zulrah

Additional Information: i seen nub @Zerg here so i must join

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? Ikov - Monkey d ace - Oldschoolrsps - D Law

There's the man of the hour. accepted ?

6yjF2BR.png

Timezone: NL

How did you find us?: Affe told me.

What is your favorite boss?: KBD i guess.

Additional Information: Im Archeryy for people that didnt know. ive been a staff member on Atlas for about 8 months.

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames?

Atlas

ATLas 3.png

2 hours ago, dont eat bat said:

Timezone: NL

How did you find us?: Affe told me.

What is your favorite boss?: KBD i guess.

Additional Information: Im Archeryy for people that didnt know. ive been a staff member on Atlas for about 8 months.

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames?

Atlas

ATLas 3.png

You know you got a spot here my man welcome aboard, Accepted. 

6yjF2BR.png

• 3 weeks later...

Main RSN: Flow

Timezone:  GMT +1

How did you find us?: just looking on forums

What is your favorite boss?: any really not really got a favourite

Additional Information: not that i can think of

Have you played any other rsps or osrs and if so what were your usernames? played atlas v1 / atlas v2 / ikov / zenyte and lots of pking servers, most people know me from atlas, igns - Christy mack / Megan Rain / Iron zerker / Decko / Deco