Remove Potions/Food from Shops

Seaphine

Skillers could facilely make gold from the supplies that they obtain/make themselves, regardless of the supplies being buyable in stores. All they have to do is undercut store prices. Supplies are very vital to PvM and PKing, and having little or no supplies in stores would be very off putting to the large PvM and PKing communities that Zaros already has waiting for the launch.

No support.

I guess they could put a cap on the foods/potions and they replenish slowly, however we need to balance the game up for players who just want to max combat get supplies and go and pk quickly.

I guess the mutual ground would be to have a cap on the supplies in the stores of say around 10,000 With a cap on how much each player can buy ect 200 per player per 24hrs or something. If they want to buy in bulk they can use POS. 

But yes I support that skillers should be able to make money, and I think this server will have a few thousand players, so I think the skilling market could be self efficient. 

But I think the amount of pkers will be loadssss so don't think it will meet the demand. 

Edited by Diamond

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

This is a private server, not the real game. If you're suggesting the removal of foods/pots then you may as well suggest to remove the teleportation system as well - but you won't because again, this is a private server and not the real game... things are meant to be easily accessible and obtainable.

There's no necessary need to deprive players of basic consumables.

The only way I can see this actually being semi-implemented is by limiting stock availability and increasing replenishment time.

Edited by Final Date

6 minutes ago, Pink Boots said:

stupid fucking suggestion, this is an rsps people don't play it for the 1:1 with 07 lmfao if you want this shit go play 07 you cave dwelling idiot

Are you okay?

On topic: I would support this, as I'm a skiller myself, but I think it would be better if you gave the economy has had a chance to grow.

For example, removing them now would mean things like prayer potions are hard to get and PVMers would be put off. However, in a month or two, the economy will have much more in the market in terms of herbs that have been farmed.

Once this has happened, reducing the number to a capped amount would mean skillers can contribute towards the market and there is more opportunity for money to be made from skilling.

Just my 2 cents.

@Zoom3r first of all POG Trudeau pic lmfao 

Secondly i think undercutting shops with the grand exchange is fine. food in shops help you get a good start and can let some people get out pking early. Where as once more people get supplies in grand exchange we all have a cheaper option. it also keeps it so no one can have a monopoly on some resources and raise prices, which is doubt would happen but hey. 

8 hours ago, Seaphine said:

Title pretty much says it all. With the amount of players, there should be more stimuli for users to skill for money and players should buy resources from other players. As for food, remove Sharks+. As for potions, remove them all.

hope you drop dead on the spot for being so retarded

1 hour ago, Pink Boots said:

stupid fucking suggestion, this is an rsps people don't play it for the 1:1 with 07 lmfao if you want this shit go play 07 you cave dwelling idiot

54 minutes ago, La Masacuaca said:

hope you drop dead on the spot for being so retarded

No need to be so toxic, it is called a suggestion for a reason...just state your thoughts on it and move on don't make it personal 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png

Everyone needs to understand, Zaros is going to be a ECO server, having food and potions in shops would just make the server more looking like a pvp only server rather than a Economy server which it is trying to become. 

if you are truly a pker, you can still pk early on... only if you know how to pk that is...

Otherwise, having people skill for the resources such as the herbs or pvmers getting them from bosses would benefit the server HUGE. 

We are clearly trying to not make this like any other rsps. Yes ? 

So In my opinion, having other people harvest and sell herbs and shark to players would help so much and yes the economy would slowly balance out after a month. 

we aren't trying to have players play and leave after a month. An to the people who say "why don't you just go to 07" maybe you should think a little. the xp rates are extremely fast this plus methods such as t2 fishing would help players get fish 2-3x as faster. 

maybe we should do a general vote for yes or no to see the majority of players think.    

keep water vials and seconders in shop though. 

Edited by Crystalmeth

1 hour ago, Crystalmeth said:

Your logic is flawed.

Your idea of a healthy server is not having vital consumables which ultimately would prevent and prolong a majority of people's access to more features and in-gameplay...

Plenty OSRS based servers have tried the 'self-sufficiency' route and 9 times out of 10 never worked out 🤷‍♂️