MY BETA APPLICATION

FORTYTWOZAPS

Discord username: FORTYTWOZAPS

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: On a couple servers I have beta tested, I know what to look for and what to test. 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:well I'm 19 now and I've been playing since pre eoc😂 So I think I have pretty good knowledge on the game.

Runescape username & total level:Silverisaac1 (Got hacked and was never able to claim account back... Also don't feel like looking up my total level, I don't even play osrs anymore just rsps.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  IM NOT A RETARD LIKE 95% OF PEOPLE APPLYING FOR BETA‼️‼️ I will actually test pking, Skilling, pvming, dupe methods, cheat clients, bossing, Slayer, drop tables, weapon special attacks, etc. I guarantee half the people you guys accept won't do any of this and just talk to each other.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:40+ depends if I got my weed. If no weed probaly just 40 flat. Or if I get some adderal or cocaine I'll maybe have 80+ who knows.