FRIDAAAY

Get Taxed

1 hour ago, Get Taxed said:

Exactly the same man, just a fresh start and start grinding... all over again. I'm going to be playing as a realist really not looking forward to some of the grinds haha

I think I am going to go Elite Hardcore Ironman and probably lose Hardcore status pretty early on but don't really know if I want to compete with the ECO and people playing slave accounts on Realism 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Get Taxed said:

Hello!!

Cant wait to get started, used to gamble and stake on Ikov and towards the release of Zaros i started to PVM and truly enjoying the game. Looking forward to a fresh start and PVMing.

Goodluck everyone!

Looking forward to seeing ya on the server my buddies I hope u have as fun as we all will :)

I'm mainly here for the fresh start as well, not to mention the nostalgia of 07scape without the nutty grind of it. Actually considering just making a normal account because the delays haven't left me a lot of time to enjoy the server. Hopefully we will see each other in game! 

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

16 hours ago, Cox said:

I'm mainly here for the fresh start as well, not to mention the nostalgia of 07scape without the nutty grind of it. Actually considering just making a normal account because the delays haven't left me a lot of time to enjoy the server. Hopefully we will see each other in game! 

Seems most people are looking forward to the fresh start, fresh ECO its going to be so good!! especially this server you should get some what of 07scape nostalgia

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic