Remove whip from donator store

Cheddar

Please +1 if you believe the whip should be removed from the donator store.

Reasoning: On an Osrs base a whip is one of the best weapons in the game. This destroys the fun of a race to 85 slayer and will in the long run keep the value of the whip super low, since so many whips will enter the game at 75 points. 

Alternative: I believe raising the price of the whip from 75 to 150+ could also solve this problem, the Sara sword is 200 points and the abby dagger is 300. Every player would agree the whip is a better and more useful weapon and should be priced as such. 

Tbh. Generally i wouldn’t mind whip in the store. But for the first days/week of grind its annoying af. Ppl usually grind to be the first to achieve 85 slayer for profits etc. But here u Can simply pay 7,5$ for one right of the bat. 

Ehhh not sure how I feel bout this one, the donator store is already so limited. 
I don't mind whips to be fair, looking at the current store. Rather have whips than BiS stuff to be completely honest. The server has to generate money ofcourse somehow.. 

I feel like the donator store is very balanced atm. I understand it being annoying that the whip is there for only 75 credits, but It won't matter after the first day of the release since most will already have 85 and whips. The server needs to generate some money from appealing items such as a whip, so I can understand them having it in.

With the addition of whips it allows the server to have some income. Don't forget the owner have spent tens of thousands of dollars working on this server advertising it etc so removing items that could attract people to the store is a negative thing for the server's income.

PQBXR3G.png

7uTFrYn.pngDnhWC7i.png9mHGyJP.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic