Donator shop

Montreal

If it were a lower price than it is now, then I would support removing it a 100%. But since it is so expensive, I doubt that many players will buy it, so It should not affect the ingame prices as much as you would think. 

It's a good price for release and over time no one will buy it when the market gets saturated with them. I see them overpriced in a lot of donor stores probably just because they wanted to throttle the number of them in-game at release.

Just like Sletje said above, at least it gives non-spenders a chance to PK someone in wildy with an AGS and get that $60 AGS for free and without slaving GWD. I think it should stay

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

Personally, I’m against adding anything into Donator stores that could (or should) be able to be obtained through normal means, which in this case would be the GWD. 

I’m all for giving donators an edge, but if it were me, and I’ll keep using the AGS as an example, if it were me, I’d want to have easier access to get into the GWD bosses. So instead of me being required to kill, let’s say 50 GWD NPC’s for a kill count, it would drop to 40 or 30. That way it’s still fun, you still have to put in the work, which still makes the drop rewarding instead of just being “pay this much and you can get this item”. 

spacer.png

I don't see why.

In the store, it's a normie only purchase, which will be insufficient to donate for in less than 2 weeks of server launch.
People who would buy it for a head-start, should feel welcome to, but I don't think it's considered "overpowered" or "P2W" to get it on day 1, as it's not an item that will stay worth the $60 for long.

iron_corpppppy.png

22 minutes ago, Nihilus said:

Personally, I’m against adding anything into Donator stores that could (or should) be able to be obtained through normal means, which in this case would be the GWD. 

I’m all for giving donators an edge, but if it were me, and I’ll keep using the AGS as an example, if it were me, I’d want to have easier access to get into the GWD bosses. So instead of me being required to kill, let’s say 50 GWD NPC’s for a kill count, it would drop to 40 or 30. That way it’s still fun, you still have to put in the work, which still makes the drop rewarding instead of just being “pay this much and you can get this item”. 

You still get reduced GWD NPC count with your donor status, so at least that's a perk that will exist when the server is live. The requirement goes down depending on your donor level

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

10 hours ago, Corps said:

I don't see why.

In the store, it's a normie only purchase, which will be insufficient to donate for in less than 2 weeks of server launch.
People who would buy it for a head-start, should feel welcome to, but I don't think it's considered "overpowered" or "P2W" to get it on day 1, as it's not an item that will stay worth the $60 for long.

Thats exactly how i see it coming aswell, Its more likely gonna be a temporary Price.

Pretty good price tbh, at $60 I feel it gives a good start to people wanting to PK with a spec weapon atleast.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

On 12/2/2020 at 7:37 AM, Montreal said:

anyone else feels like armadyl godsword should be removed from donator shop

personally i feel like in long term is just gonna mess with  the prices of ags

I agree, i believe some items like that should be removed, it becomes a pay to win at that point. or someone could get a hilt drop, then sell it for $60, despite any rules that are in place.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic