Remove kc requirement for Nex

PS

I was looking at the suggestions on here and was suprised no one had suggested this yet, since so many people in game agreed with me on this.

It doesn't make any sense to have a kc requirement for nex at the moment because the meta right now is to tele home -> heal up and tele back to nex. Obviously this is only viable for legendary donators and up. Extremes in this case would use the altar to teleport out (keep their current kc) and kill 1 or 2 minions to get enough kc to enter again. 

All the other players, supers and lower don't even bother to come to nex because getting kc is a massive pain. Especially if you can't leave the place without losing that kc. 

I've been nexxing since release and am able to tell you that only legendaries and a handful of extremes do nex on a daily basis. Yes sometimes there are masses and people can do multiple kills per trip, but that is a very rare exception. It would suck really bad if you would want to nex but just cant because it's not efficient at all to lose out on every other kill because you have to rack up kc again. 

Hope i explained enough and that this issue speaks for itself. bringbackw3

Agreed. It's pretty much impossible for normal donators/supers/extremes to even attempt to do Nex consistently. Majority of the people doing Nex are Legendary donators or higher with no KC req needed. All of these people tele out after every kill making it extremely difficult for other donator ranks to actively grind the boss. After a kill, they either have to tele out and get KC all over again or do a run solo (in most cases), which is obviously impossible. You'll be the only one left in the room so getting KC again is really the only option even if you have enough supplies to last a couple more kills.

yep cba with these legendary sweat bags getting pissed that i stay in the room cause I refuse to leave after 1 kill and miss out on the next 1. These donators are actually causing too much downtime between kills cause they'd rather save minimal supplies. Overall, the current "meta" just leads to less kills p/h for everyone. What I'd suggest is that there be a cooldown on entering the nex area if you tele out from within godwars, this would allow all players if thy have the ability to tele out via the altar and just quickly load their preset and re enter the room. This way there'd be basically 0 down time between kills and everybody is happy. I don't mind staying in the room for multiple kills, its not hard and you can do it off an invent of sharks if you play properly. Thank you xx

• owner logoSpooky locked this topic