Elite Ironman race

Jerk

I'm going to try my best to compete, but going on vacation for 3 weeks also IN about 3 weeks so this launch delay almost definitely killed my hopes there lol

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

2 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

I have been having a hard time deciding on Elite Hardcore Ironman or Realism ?

I'm going to be doing Elite Hardcore, first, then a normal account to fund my realism account.

2 hours ago, Cheddar said:

Doubt ill be in the top 20 maxing but Ill definitely be doing EIM and grinding until i do!

You'll get there! Just keep your find focused and have a movie on the side - it helps!!!

1 hour ago, Cox said:

I'm going to try my best to compete, but going on vacation for 3 weeks also IN about 3 weeks so this launch delay almost definitely killed my hopes there lol

Rip my guy,  Get too it!!

2 hours ago, Jerk said:

I'm going to be doing Elite Hardcore, first, then a normal account to fund my realism account.

Probably going to mac a Elite Hardcore Ironman and then work on a Group Ironman with my friend who is too obsessed with Leagues to come play Zaros with me haha

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 12/2/2020 at 5:01 PM, FTWImCody said:

Probably going to mac a Elite Hardcore Ironman and then work on a Group Ironman with my friend who is too obsessed with Leagues to come play Zaros with me haha

I don't get the point of leagues when it does nothing to benefit you in-game. But I guess if people have fun lol.

Goodluck man, I'll be keeping an eye out for you name, the race is certainly going to be intense thats for sure, goodluck to all participating.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile ? And REMEMBER to Vote ?