TW (Prodigio), the Unexpected - Server Support Application

TW

Username: Prodigio - Elite Ironman (changed to: TW)
Time played: https://gyazo.com/a0948e4d7f2eb639bdd9c45e1e075365
Timezone: UTC+0 Greenwich time zone

Any past staff experience(s)?: 

OS-Scape W3 - Economy Server Support for 6 months back in 2017/18

7Damage is the biggest community in Portugal in terms of eSports, I started in 2017 as an "Helper" with the launch of Fortnite and after with Apex Legends and Valorant community including Teamspeak3/Discord/Tournaments/Community Website/Multi-national partnership management and much more. Parted ways in a friendly way with them in the end of 2021 with the fact that I no longer find fun playing any of those games and my services were no longer needed considering the new generation being ready to deploy. I resigned as a Senior Administrator/Founder and Community Manager. 

7Damage Fortnite Portugal (over 7000 members) 4 years

7Damage Apex Legends Portugal (over 3000 members) 3 years

7Damage Valorant Portugal (over 2000 members) 2 years

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 

I'm very responsible and might be useful in a way any other applicants might be useful. If not for Server Support any function I'd be happy to help you with.

My experience is considerably high in community management and helping others. Prioritizing the community over myself and my grind in-game, something I see lacking presently in some cases.

I have very good knowledge about OSRS and as Zaros seems very similar I would be a very good addition to the Staff team.

Do you feel confident about your game knowledge?: 

As most nowadays I started playing Runescape back in 2005/2007 as a young kid.

I have over 1500 hours passively played over 4 accounts in OSRS and a lot of knowledge as me being a player always looking to be the most efficient possible.

I don't play OSRS mainly because I don't have the patience for how long It takes to achieve such meaningless achievements. 

Besides OS-Scape W3 there wasn't any other server I enjoyed playing as Zaros atm.

Edited by TW

Seem like a nice guy with an extensive, however, I haven't seen you at all active in the support CC assisting other players with questions. Good luck with your application, but for now I'll abstain from giving any support.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 3:06 PM, Zik My Zuk said:

Would not recommend, calls people dumbasses over yell. Very unprofessional.

First of all, I don't even know who you are so why would i call you dumbass?

I have no ideia what you mean by that can you please clarify? Thanks

2 minutes ago, Prodigio said:

First of all, I don't even know who you are so why would i call you dumbass?

I have no ideia what you mean by that can you please clarify? Thanks

They are in the logs and staff will check before they choose to promote you. This brings up another reason why I don't recommend you - denial of the actions you comitted.

Posted (edited)

I would like you to clarify when did I call you dumbass. Can you?

I'm not saying I didn't I just don't remember.

If I did though, I can see by your answers why.

@Zik My Zuk

Edited by Prodigio

This you? XE0x573.png

In all seriousness, I can't really say much about your capability of server support, but this shouldn't effect your chancese, good luck!

Edited by Skavid
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

That's me, thanks!

@Skavid I don't see me calling @Zuk my Zik dumbass. But ok.

If that is the reason I don't become Server Support it's fine. I am 100% responsible for my actions.

Probably out of context seems worse then it actualy is. But I don't care. People may thing whatever tbh.

Once again, thanks Skavid you're the man! 🙂

Edited by Prodigio

• TW changed the title to TW (Prodigio), the Unexpected - Server Support Application