QoL - Scroll sack

TW

How is this more "OP"?

You just click once in the geode (for example) and click on the scroll stack to store it.

You avoid 2 clicks if this is changed.

How can you be comparing a 50 vote/20 dollar item with a RoW that is basicly free.

You're delusional If you can't see the diference between RoW sending Slayer Caskets to the bank and Clue Sack automaticly storing geodes, nests and bottles.

@SRS

I believe its op, you get so many clues from woodcutting, having those two extra clicks in my opinion makes the effort being applied and keeping an eye on it a suitibal compromise to how many your getting. personally i think its op. but then again if it was added its something i'd use because it would be broken lol

spacer.pngCEpIIfK.png

1 hour ago, ZelX said:

I would agree to this as a possible donor perk. Just like auto pickup nests and geos are auto looted from ground is a donor perk but not as default

Seems acceptable, even if it is higher rank Super+ or Extreme+ or something would be nice

30 minutes ago, MI6 said:

I believe its op, you get so many clues from woodcutting, having those two extra clicks in my opinion makes the effort being applied and keeping an eye on it a suitibal compromise to how many your getting. personally i think its op. but then again if it was added its something i'd use because it would be broken lol

I agree with you. But would it be so unacceptable? On woodcutting yes, its op because pick up nest > take clue out > scroll sack its to much QoL.

Lets say this:

Geodes and Bottles for Super+

Nests for Extreme+

Opinions? 

• Global Moderator

We have many perks that can be classified as "OP" so just calling something OP doesn't mean it shouldn't be added. It's a valid and good QoL improvement but just needs to be added the right way under the right circumstances. 

I think it's a good 

5 hours ago, TW said:

I agree with you. But would it be so unacceptable? On woodcutting yes, its op because pick up nest > take clue out > scroll sack its to much QoL.

Lets say this:

Geodes and Bottles for Super+

Nests for Extreme+

Opinions? 

I think it's a good way to go like this. Ngl

Exactly, i believe those ''one or two seconds an inventory'' to manually fill, are justified, it means those willing to focus can get more clues per hour.  its balanced in that regard i believe. plus its not as if ur not getting them often, its multiple an inventory, making it very busted in clues per hr regardless. I think it's fine as is at its current state.

spacer.pngCEpIIfK.png

On 3/19/2022 at 2:38 PM, Hope said:

I don't support this. It promotes AFKing more and I think we have a lot of QOL in the game already that assists you in collecting items without effort.

I think this would be a good addition. As a legendary donator, I find my inventory fills up extremely fast due to getting around 7 or 8 clues per inventory. I'd say that adding the clue sack would make it as about as AFK as it is on OSRS, and it still may be less AFK, I chop logs pretty fast.

You chop logs much faster compared to OSRS on here and you get a ton more clues. This change would make it more afk as it should be (woodcutting meant to be afk), especially with the fact that as your donator rank increases, it becomes less afk. Even if this change is added, it would still probably result in it being less afk than OSRS tbh. Support

Edited by Zik My Zuk