BETA app - ShaneZZ

Shanezz

Discord username: ShaneZZ#5455

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Not on paper no. I have played rsps’ since 2011, and have a very good understanding of how things should work out. I have stumbled upon bugs on various servers AFTER launch. Zenyte rsps when it launched as “recent”

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very knowledgeable on the details. Not much on the recent pvm updates after CoX. As i mostly do skill and test out various areas and money making methods of all different combinations available 

Runescape username & total level: Before i sold my acc. Jr ShaneZZ at 2136 total

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I am when the launch has found place, train every skill in the most efficient ways, buy, combine, gather and sell whatever my imagination limits on this server. E.g: on Zenyte rsps i gathered raw meat made it Into sinew which i attached to runite crossbow U. Which was made of a Rune bar combined with a yew Stock. Sold to gen. Store for 23k ea. Rune bars were 8-11k on the GE

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: i want to spend my friday on testing before launch. To help make this launch as perfect as possible

- ShaneZZ