Rev Caves Suggestions

Weebking

Hi All

I believe a topic was raised regarding the Rev caves which was to be discussed by Spooky with testers and other internal staff. Is the decision ever going to be made public to the general player base in any capacity or is there no need?

Im struggling to understand how making the rev caves singles plus benifits either pvmers or pkers. Pkers are able to risk fight anywhere in the wilderness or at any of the given PVP teleports such as edge. We only have like 10 active pkers on the server for which we've changed rev caves for. At the moment as a pvmer if a pker is running you down on a half tb you chances of getting out are slim unless you bring a 10 brew setup to do revenants. Theres nothing you can do as a pvmer in singles when somebodys greifing you everytime you go to the rev cave,atleast whilst it was multi you could ward them off.

Keeping this short and simple just to try and start a productive conversation or some clarification to the actual question above.

Thanks and have a lovely day,

Weebking

• Developer
13 hours ago, Weebking said:

Hi All

I believe a topic was raised regarding the Rev caves which was to be discussed by Spooky with testers and other internal staff. Is the decision ever going to be made public to the general player base in any capacity or is there no need?

Im struggling to understand how making the rev caves singles plus benifits either pvmers or pkers. Pkers are able to risk fight anywhere in the wilderness or at any of the given PVP teleports such as edge. We only have like 10 active pkers on the server for which we've changed rev caves for. At the moment as a pvmer if a pker is running you down on a half tb you chances of getting out are slim unless you bring a 10 brew setup to do revenants. Theres nothing you can do as a pvmer in singles when somebodys greifing you everytime you go to the rev cave,atleast whilst it was multi you could ward them off.

Keeping this short and simple just to try and start a productive conversation or some clarification to the actual question above.

Thanks and have a lovely day,

Weebking

As of this moment the rev caves are remaining singles+ and next update we are implementing a larger PJ timer (12 seconds like in OSRS instead of the current 4-5 seconds). The wilderness has became a lot more active since implementing the changes last update and has brought back many old players. We'll look to improving it even more in future updates.

Edited by Hope

There would be zero point for any pker to login to this game if it's reverted to multi. Nobody wants to kill random pvmers for 150k revenant loot with 5 people. Single+ allows people to pk in max without the worry of being scim tbed.

3 hours ago, Hope said:

and next update we are implementing a larger PJ timer (12 seconds like in OSRS instead of the current 4-5 seconds). 

please do not make it 12 seconds, that is what killed 07 wildy somewhat. the 4-5 second pj timer of it rn is also pretty buggy but i suggest making it a 9.6 second cooldown like post-12sec pj timer single+ was, where you could still pass kills if u got last hit, and u could also log out if u got last hit.

4 minutes ago, xo said:

please do not make it 12 seconds, that is what killed 07 wildy somewhat. the 4-5 second pj timer of it rn is also pretty buggy but i suggest making it a 9.6 second cooldown like post-12sec pj timer single+ was, where you could still pass kills if u got last hit, and u could also log out if u got last hit.

Original cave timer of 7 seconds would be ideal if not 9.6 would be okay but that would come down to pid. I prefer 7 seconds that way it's smooth and as far as the rest of the wilderness goes I hope it remains as it.