Hello

Nyx

Hi guys. I play a lot of runescape private servers, and I am excited for the release of Zaros. I just hit a max account on another rsps today, and I plan to do the same on this. I found zaros through youtube when I set my filter to show posts from this week. Glad I caught the release in time =). If you grind hard, and stack the GP feel free to add me in game! #achievementgang

DjPHMv3.gif

4 hours ago, Nyx said:

Hi guys. I play a lot of runescape private servers, and I am excited for the release of Zaros. I just hit a max account on another rsps today, and I plan to do the same on this. I found zaros through youtube when I set my filter to show posts from this week. Glad I caught the release in time =). If you grind hard, and stack the GP feel free to add me in game! #achievementgang

Yo just in time, one day to launch 😄 Good luck on maxing, have you decided on what mode you will be going for?

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

Yo just in time, one day to launch 😄 Good luck on maxing, have you decided on what mode you will be going for?

actually, I guess until I get to the option screen I wont know lololol. there is alot of incentive for the modes though so idk lmao. I usually pick normal, max, and then get billions. The incentives for the other modes are tempting though.

DjPHMv3.gif

5 hours ago, Get Taxed said:

Welcome to Zaros! I'll be waiting to see you with that comp cape buddy! goodluck on the grind

indeed. ill be looking forward to getting taxed by you when I need items =P

DjPHMv3.gif

1 hour ago, Nyx said:

actually, I guess until I get to the option screen I wont know lololol. there is alot of incentive for the modes though so idk lmao. I usually pick normal, max, and then get billions. The incentives for the other modes are tempting though.

Ah have you not seen the screenshots of the different game modes, yet? I am going Elite Hardcore Ironman and will probably lose Hardcore status pretty early on from some stupid afking or lag or something haha

spacer.png

spacer.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic